Newbie :)

Hello there,

I'm a new member in Expat.com. I don't know yet what to do but hopefully sooner i will be able to know better and better. Guys, I need your help on how to get a job in switzerland. I am currently here in the philippines and my dream is to work in europe. Hope you could help me guys. What do i need? I would love to hear from you soon. thanks :)

Twila.

Welocme to EB Misskatetwila, it will be easy for you to go in Switzerland if you have relatives abroad or someone you knew well ;) or be as common job seeker. Anyway luckily we have internet and you don't have to go elsewhere search it on web but I hope someone out here can help you. Goodluck :)

Thank you JasfurJQ for welcoming me and for the encouragement. Yeah! your right internet is much helpful. But i do hope that somebody could help me just for some relevant information. Well it's much more assuring if the information comes from the real person who had the experience already.right? :) Anyway, I'm not closing my doors yet there is still hope that someone could help me with this! I just need to stay positive :)

Job is not easy finding one in Switzerland. They are very hard to find one.

yeah your right, that's what i expect too. but hopefully i will be one of the lucky people who will find it. :)