Sports stores that sell boxing equipment?

Hello all :)

Im looking for a store here in Riyadh where I can pick up a heavy bag and a pair of hand wraps.  Does anyone out there know of a store that carries these?

I'd greatly appreciate any insight anyone could give me on this.

B2N

Hi Born2Network,

Surely u can find the boxing stuff in Saco World on northern ring road & at Sports Gornatah. Both have the boxing Bags & the gloves....

saco has junk

havent tried goronatah though
im looking for gloves and hand pads (someone wears to hit)

Mate I don't know much about the sports accessories available here as I still have to explore the city you can try the sun & sports shop located in grandana mall I guess u will find some good stuff there.

Try Healthlines. If you still have a  problrm, flick me an email and I will give you an excellent contact.

sun and sports has muy thai type sparring gloves

Where is healthlines?

No clue mate google it. U might find it

Want you the comment was to

They have the best and most up to date equipment.

Healthlines Sports
Fax: +966-2-6438631
Email: [email protected]

Awesome thanks

Awesome, thanks.  No need for gloves, just hand/wrist wraps..

Hello all,
Did you find some good stuff at healtlines?
I brought my wraps, gloves and shin pads for sparring, but was looking to get some pads so my friends who can't spar could help me with conditioning. Just about a year of Krav myself, looking for some BJJ or Kempo groups, but really anything is good to learn.
I have a pretty random schedule, but I'm always willing.

HEALTHLINES: They only sell high end market equipment from Germany, States and Italy.

Good luck

where is Healthlines i can find their website but can't find them on google maps and when i call no one can explain where it is can somebody please give me directions to alesayi healthlines

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your advert under the Classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct