Great opportunity for someone who wish to live in Bali

Hi everyone! If you are that person who wants to live for long term in Bali. I give you my place. To start your life here, you earn lots of time to go look for a place to stay. And furnish it and everything. If you like Seminyak area. Don't hesitate to contact me. I'm an expat who plan to leave Indonesia. And I'm looking for kind of handover.
Leave my place and give with 2 years include my stuffs (furnitures and kitchen equipments) with reasonnable price. The point is for you no need to think about to find furnitures. All mine are from teak woods and fullwood.
Good luck to you guys who wants to invest and live in Indonesia.
Aloha. Lina

could you pm me for the detail?

thanks a lot.

regards

I would like to hear more about you place and where it is Please.

Can you send a email  with your phone number please and a description of you home . the cost of handover and the address please.
Thanks Tasma

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed. You may use our private message system for that

After 2 and a half years, she's probably not bothered any more.

tasmar wrote:

I would like to hear more about you place and where it is Please.
Can you send a email to [email protected] with your phone number please and a description of you home . the cost of handover and the address please.
Thanks Tasma

The original post is over 2.5 years old, not sure if you can expect a reply... ;)