Invitation letters by tourism agencies in Belarus

Hello
I would like to visit Belarus during this year by God's willing , however I am not able to get an invitation letter , I tried contacting different tourism websites with no positive response so far . Since I am a residence in Kuwait the nearest embassy is in the United Arab Emirates but even if I apply from there I would still need the letter .
I would appreciate it if you can assist me in this matter .

Please note that it's not a business invitation letter , it's an invitation letter needed for tourism or normal visits.

Mohannad

Bondj
Thank you

my name is ejaz hussain i belong to pakistan karachi i also contact so many travel agencies but not a bit response i get from one of the travel agency if i can apply from the other country still i need an invitation letter
please note that i want invitation for normal vizit
so please sir inform me that how will i get the invitation letter from tour and travell agencies

Dear Ahmad

I want to come belarus as a tourist please help me in getting tourist visa.i am from Pakistan and there is no diplomatic mission or embassy of belarus in pakistan.

please please help

Misbah

There is this website which might be useful :

belarusrent.com/

But please make sure your nationality is served before buying your tickets or paying for anything .

[moderated: off topic + pls post in the jobs section]

Please contact me privately to my mailbox

@ alexey73 > Please note that this topic is quite old.

If you have some information to share about this topic, it would be great if you can do it on the forum itself so as other members can also benefit from them.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Everyone here should be aware of some VERY IMPORTANT facts about invitation letters for the purpose of visas and immigrations.

1.  A Letter of Invitation IS NOT just an insignificant and unimportant little piece of paper. It carries with it a number of very serious obligations. The writer essentially becomes the "invitee's" SPONSOR and GUARANTOR. He/she will be financially responsible for the invitee during the individual's stay in the country. He/she also becomes solely responsible to ensure that the invitee will, in fact, leave the country when their visa stay expires. Failing in either of these can lead to civil actions and/or criminal charges.

It is precisely for this reason that people DO NOT issue a Letter of Invitation to individuals that they are not related to or do not know at all. The risks involved are simply too great.

2.  The "sponsor" MUST BE either a citizen or permanent resident of the country.

3.  Immigrations authorities will be looking for some kind of family or business relationship, or at the very minimum a long standing close personal friendship (that can be proven) between the writer of a Letter of Invitation and the invitee. If such a relationship cannot be clearly established the visa will simply be denied.

4.  Any false information, or omissions of fact, in a Letter of Invitation is a serious criminal offense that will not only result in visa denial, but may also result in criminal charges against both parties. It may also result in AUTOMATIC REFUSAL of any future visa applications.

5.  It is an offense to charge a fee for a Letter of Invitation.

It is extremely unlikely that you are going to find anyone here on Expat-blog that is willing to assume all the various risks and responsibilities of providing a Letter of Invitation to a complete stranger.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

hello pricie

@okolobg10

This is an old inactive thread.

Hello
I would like to visit Belarus during this year by God's willing , however I am not able to get an invitation letter , I tried contacting different tourism websites with no positive response so far . Since I am a residence in Sierra Leone the nearest embassy is in the Nigeria but even if I apply from there I would still need the letter .

Please note that it's not a business invitation letter , it's an invitation letter needed for tourism or normal visits.

Ibrahim Mansaray

You can visit as a tourist for 30 days without invitation

Hello
I would like to visit Belarus during this year by God's willing , however I am not able to get an invitation letter , I tried contacting different tourism websites with no positive response so far . Since I am a residence in Sierra Leone the nearest embassy is in the Nigeria but even if I apply from there I would still need the letter .

Ibrahim Mansaray

Thanks for your assistance

Dear Sir,

I am Pakistani national. Looking for invitation letter. Can you please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Mohammad

aslam55 wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am Pakistani national. Looking for invitation letter. Can you please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Mohammad

You have to know the person in order to get an invitation letter. So the answer is no, no use asking it is in fact against the law.

Thank you SimCityAT for your reply. Actually i dont know it is against the law. I will take care in future.

Once again thank you.

hello
i would like to get a invitation to visit belarus, if ther is any agance to help me il will be appreciating
thank

@kafabi6

Read and understand post#17.
Agencies do not give out invitation letters because of the fact that they are totally financially and lawfully responsible for the person to whom they give the letter.

Greeting sir. I am a cameroon, i would to visit belarus for tourism. It my first expérience for a tourist visit. I done have any Friend or relation who Can provid me with an invitation letter. I kindly plead if your agence Can help me one. Thanks

ngounouroger wrote:

Greeting sir. I am a cameroon, i would to visit belarus for tourism. It my first expérience for a tourist visit. I done have any Friend or relation who Can provid me with an invitation letter. I kindly plead if your agence Can help me one. Thanks

stumpy wrote:

@kafabi6

Read and understand post#17.
Agencies do not give out invitation letters because of the fact that they are totally financially and lawfully responsible for the person to whom they give the letter.

Seems like stumpy put the thought to bed ... but some didn't read his clear, unambiguous info.