Hi everyone :)

Hi, am Ploy, 19 years from Thailand, i've moved to Canberra 2 weeks ago, but still not have friends, i hoping to meet new friends for drinking, eating, traveling, etc.., so am ready to know you! glad to be friend with everyone :)

Hello Ploy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello friend! How I love to meet u and to know u except that am not in Canberra,  hope u dont mind?

no, i don't.. so where do you live? :)

My name is kessy, I work wit a financial institute, I refer to my marital status as " married single" becos we live separately due to my wife's educational pursuit and immigration hassle. I live in Lagos-Nigeria. My love for foreign friends is tremendous and that has led me to doin holidays in Accra-Ghana at various times, to Dakar in Senegal and recently to Banjul in Gambia. Wish I could grow my friendship wit u for a future possible immigration assistance to the australia for holiday. How are u though? Hope to hear from u.

Hello Ploy,

I am sure you will get lots of new contacts here. I also invite you to participate on other threads on the Canberra forum. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Hey polly

Lol ive been here for two year buh still searching to expands social circle anyways   U can send me an email and we can catch up anytime.
Cheers  :)

hello...

I'm moving to Canberra in next 3 weeks... would like to network with the expats there..

anyone there?

Hi deepuzz,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Writing an introduction might help in enlarging network :)

As well as getting involve in the on the Canberra forum, will create more interaction with other members.

Thank you,

David.