Looking forward to go in US (First time)

Hello.
First of all (to be polite) I want to introduce myself,
I`m Dragos, 22 years old, student at Faculty of Law, in second year of studies from Romania. I`m very shy and when I tell you very shy, I mean very, very; I know that I have a very strong accent and maybe sometimes I`ll get very hard to understand (but with time, I`ll improve it), I know my limits, I know that I look strange (I won`t say that i look like... you get my point, ex boxer).
In a few words, I`m aware of me and myself.

I want to come in USA because I want to know and understand much easier and better from the source the american culture, system and to meet new people.
If you rely only on the internet you can make a bad perspective about a country and it`s people.
Also it would be a huge opportunity to improve my english and to feel on my own skin the us system (in all its forms and meanings).

I plan to come in US with americanexperience.ro/en/ (Work and Travel) in this summer.

I`m hoping that this new experience will be something special and would help me in the future, to get a new point of view and a whole new perspective about "the engine behind a great country) and with luck and hard work improve it in my country.

It would be super duper mega ultra great to know some people who are in US now (doesn`t matter if they are us citizens or foreigners), maybe becoming friends.

I realise that it would be so hard especially in my first days because I dont know nobody, english everywhere (it`s something when you are for the first time in another country) and have a job (it`s exciting because I want to do all my best, don`t matter what job I`ll have).

Wow, well I already wrote you too many things, I hope that I wasn`t to booring.

Feel free to ask me anything and make suggestions.

I wish you all my best,
Dragos

Hi, Dragos.  Are you still upset that Rocky beat you?

Haha, I wished! Neah, just at a local boxing club, nothing pro as someone thought.
PS: I`m glad that you could read the entire article.