Where to find a juicer

Anyone know where i might find an electric juicer ... Breville, Hurom, Omega etc?

SACO or Carrefour if you go to the China Mall on the junction of the Northern Ring Road and King Abdul Aziz Road (Exit 5) China Mall and Carrefour is on the right SACO is on the service road West bound of the Northern Ring Road you will need to do a U Turn on King Abdul Aziz to get there it is the other side of the Mosque. Hope that helps.

Martin you are an  “honoree Local “ now ….  giving directions by landmarks and left and right, not East and West !!:D

Cheers Martin those were some terrific directions unfortunstely I wasnt able to follow them since im without a car however the Taxi driver knew exactly where it was.  Thanks again,  feel free to stop by for a cold beer one of these days.

ahmadaq wrote:

Martin you are an  “honoree Local “ now ….  giving directions by landmarks and left and right, not East and West !!:D

Ahmadaq

I must have been here too long then!  :(

Try to go Tamimi or Al Jazeera (Black and decker)

scottshi2012 wrote:

Anyone know where i might find an electric juicer ... Breville, Hurom, Omega etc?

Did you find Breville or Omega juicer???

(Moderated)

Anyone found a Breville, Hurom or Omega juicer here in Riyadh? I am wanting to purchase either of these 3 brands...

Cheers!

U can go to King fahad road ( AlQassem Road heading north )

There is alot of shops

U can found it by www.haraj.com

But the website with arabic language

If you want a good juicer like Horun or Omega you should go to a store called Tavola it's on Olaya st. Google Tavola Riydh and you will find it!

Hello VedaEarth,

Thanks a lot for sharing this info  :top:

Even though this is an old thread, our active members will surely find this useful while shopping  :)

Diksha
Team Expat.com