COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT(CIMA) - QUALIFICATION ISSUE

Hey.I have been offered a job in jeddah in a private company as a finance officer. I have heard for such a position  fot the visa i need to have a bachelors degree. is tht true? Although my employer has hired me on the basis of my qualification and experience.can my visa be rejected as i dont have a bacehlors degree but a professional qualification from uk. please help.

Hello nitaali.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped soon by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

nitaali wrote:

Hey.I have been offered a job in jeddah in a private company as a finance officer. I have heard for such a position  fot the visa i need to have a bachelors degree. is tht true? Although my employer has hired me on the basis of my qualification and experience.can my visa be rejected as i dont have a bacehlors degree but a professional qualification from uk. please help.

Hi Nitaali welcome to EB, as far as I know whatever your position might be should be the same in your visa because this is what will also be shown in your Iqama. Getting visa will be shoulder by your sponsors. If you cannot provide the documents needed your sponsor will issue a different position which will be cheaper than what it should be. goodluck :)

So r there chances tht ill be issued a visa? My iqama would say 'finance officer; so will my visa- but I don't have a bachelors degree n the professional qualification I have is of UK and my home country's education system doesn't provide its equaliance - where's its necessary to get it attested from higher education commission but my country's hec won't attest a foreign qualification

that all depends on your sponsor on how they are really willing to have you......if your are well experienced and you think your sponsor accept it even having an incomplete requirements well they can have you for good. :)

Can you tell what method you used to apply for jobs in Saudi. I am CIMA qualified from UK and have been trying for a job in Saudi for some time now, but no luck. Could you just help me out with the procedure please. Looking for an financial controller job.

khanshahid wrote:

Can you tell what method you used to apply for jobs in Saudi. I am CIMA qualified from UK and have been trying for a job in Saudi for some time now, but no luck. Could you just help me out with the procedure please. Looking for an financial controller job.

Make a profile on linkedin and bayt. Get some connections. Else speak with a headhunter in London or Dubai.