I am looking for a lawyer

I am looking for a English speaking criminal lawyer in Cluj. My wife has been involved in an assault where she was beaten up by three of our Romanian neighbors. Unfortunately they have now decided she attacked them. While i wasn't there, there are two witnesses to what went on but being Romanian legal system it has been decided that my wife should stand accused of attacking these three large men.It would never get into court in the uk but this isnt the uk and i know from past problems the system in Romania is incredibly corrupt. Any recommendations would be well received.

Rob Larcombe

nowadays is not anymore like you heard.
I do have an friend lawyer in Bucharest specialized in penal.If you wih call him and discuss
[email protected]

Well it may be slightly different in Bucharest but up here in the North of the Country the legal system is corrupt as hell as many foreigners are finding out to their cost. My wife did get convicted and if you had seen the size of these men and taken into account that one was a local policeman you could only draw one conclusion.

Hi there Rob, just sent you a PM
Cheers, Charles