Current Security of Afghanistan

I Want to write a topic under the tittle of current security condition in Afghanistan.
As you recognize better than me that security condition is going to be bad day by day in deffrent provinces of afghanistan Afghans are leaving there country they are escaping from there own honest because of not security condition in afghanistan

Hello abalouch1388.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

An introduction would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello

My name is satish jadav iam from mumbai india , i need some help from you regarding taking a job decision, i have being offered Job in Kabul In Etisalat

The offer is good but my family is worried about the security situation in afhanistan

Could you let me know how safe is working in afghanistan  for indians. incidents like suicide bombing, kidnapping are taking place in kabul

Pls be kind enough to reply me so that i can take a decision.

satish jadav

Hi Jadav this Fayaz working in Kabul as DFAC manager,about security conditions it depends on time to time and it can be bad to worse any time.As far as our job is concern we are working in high security camps and not allowed to go out with out security. Where as your job of Etisalat I think most of the time it will be travelling out side, so I don't know a what kind of security your company is providing.
Thanks.

Dear Fayaz,

My company is providing me a guest house with security arrangement as my position is based in the office only so i have to travel sometime in kabul area only.

so is it safe to go stay and work in kabul are their any suicide bombing aor kidnapping happening in kabul area

satish jadav

Hi guys,

I travel everyday in Kabul , I am a european , I do not travel in a  armored vehicle . Dont stand out , avoid routine and always be aware of your surrondings , I have been more nervous in some police  checkpoints than in town itself.Do the minimal travel , dont go for joyrides , hope this helps.

Dear All,
I am a IT Consultant currently in Dubai and I am supposed to travel to Kabul on Sunday for some consulting work in the city with one of the telecoms. I am scared due to the recent happenings especially with the supreme court staff that were killed and the bombing of the palace area. Can anyone give me some advise of the security situation there at the moment? All our consultants have refused to go there and I am a bit nervous. Thanks in advance

Hello,
Are you in Kabul at the moment please? How is the security situation there?

i wanna know what is the current of security there in kabul...