Visiting Banjul-Gambia

Gambia is one country in western Africa that can boast of honest, peceful and calm people as citizens. Its cities like banjul were u have places such as serekunda ( market for artefacts etc, senegambia, brufut, and so on are home to beautiful beach hotels, at pipeline in kanfing u have a lovely small garden guest house called Serimoha residence, its got beautiful rooms but few and at affordable rates, it is visa free to most countries but flight ticket can be expensive, it also boast of steady power supply and business opportunities, there are newly constructed luxury buildings open for sale in brufut, majority of its visitors during winter period are aged persons from europe especially U.K, they are predominantly muslims but a few practicing christians and few kingdom halls for Jehovah's Witnesses( latrikunda lowe avenue- down the avenue in the market) if u are coming from westfield, latrikunda lowe avenue is on the right side before the post office going to pipeline. There are restaurants arounds that sells nigeria local food- Mr James is one in westfield and lots more, serekunda is host to serekunda beach hotel, a very beautiful place to visit for free and lots more. It was quite lovely spending 11 days there for a holiday.

hello
i am ebrima from the Gambia. the Gambia is a very nice place, Europeans and americans call it the smiling coast of africa, people here are very nice and accomodation here is very cheap, our food is very delicious and cheap, you can visit so many places of your interest and make so many friends if you want..

Yu re very correct my friend, I hope to be there again in my next holiday.

you are always and everybody is welcome, hope to see you soon

Hello I would like to no about cheap round trip deals to Banjul Gambia from Nassau Bahamas . I need cheapest route I am aware of the stop overs . Thank you

Hello friend,  I really dont know about the cheapest route, but a travel agent might be of help. As for me I usually book my travel tickets months om advance, thats how I get it cheap, and am expected to be there for another two weeks in November 2013 and Serimoha Residence is a good choice for any long stay or YMCA hostel for some. Hope this guide you though.

Thank u for info

You welcome! Try a search on the internet to see various prices, the cheapest may cost you so much time in transit.

Ok I will

I warmly recomend serekunda, have been there ,3 Times and i love the atmosphere ...Nice People and beaches

In my three and a half years of staying in Gambia I have never experienced the electricity to be reliable! But to me that does not matter too much. you get used to it, and work around it. There was a new system last time I was there of paying up front for a certain amount of power, I forget what it was called.