Business Visa Stay extension

if duration of stay is 90days then u need to exit before 90th day and then u can reenter

I didn't  know that they give duration of stay for 90 Days. Till now , I have only heard of 30 Days stay max( for business Visa).. Maybe its something new.

Thank you dear, but they issued me business Visa 180/validity and duration od stay 90 days.
So do I need to count English date or Hijri/Islamic date then?
And further I can reinter and can stay for further 90 days. Is it?

(Count ) No of Days is same weather in Hijri or Gregorian. ( Don't count it as 3 Months) but 90 Days. and still i will advise to keep 1-2 Days Before, As the Hijri Day starts from Magrib Salah. so to be on the safe side leave 2/1 days early, if the software calculates days based on that .

Yes, if 90days duration stay in mentioned on your Visa, You can stay for 90 Days, and then go to Bahrain .etc fo Exit and Re-enter again in KSA.

Sure, Shukran brother for info & updated.

Hi & thanks for your comment(s), so could you please advise the email & cell of the agent might be able to help concerning bus. visa, thanks.
Regards,
Mario
[email protected]

Hello everyone,
Can somebody let me know how many days can I get my multiple business visa extended to??

Validity - 90D.  Duration of stay -15D

Also I'd like to know the process for the same in the sense how is it carried out and the cost involved if possible...

Thanks in advance

please send contact details of that visa extension agent...

Hi
I am on a business Visa in Riyadh. The validity is 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days. I have to make an exit this week so my question is can i go to BAHRAIN by road and come back on the same day? or i have to go back to my origin country?? Please help

Hi Everyone,
I am on a 90 days multiple entry business visa (30 days exit). My visa is expiring on 09th April. I have taken both 30days and have re-entered KSA on 4th April. Now my visa is valid only for 2 days but can I stay for next 30 days starting from 4th April. Please advise, its urgent.

Hi all and I'm sorry if I am asking a question that has already been answered.

1. I received a 90 day multiple entry (90 day stay)  visa.  The agent told me that if I leave Saudi prior to the 90 days expiring and fly to Bahrain,  on my return as long as the visa date hasn't expired,  I will be stamped with another 90 days.  I have not tested this and wondered if anyone else had been given this info?

2. I have been in Saudi now for nearly 90 days without leaving as my visa permits.  I would like to know if I can extend this for an additional 30 days at immigration or do I need to exit and obtain a new visa?

Thanks in advance

Mike.

Hi, concerning your visa you mentioned, yes you can extend it if an expert agent handle it. It means friendship and "wasateh", connections works here.

Hi

I have been offered a job to be a teacher in Saudi and I have just received the work visa. The validity and duration of stay is 90 days.

Does this mean that I have to enter Saudi within 90 days from the date of the visa?

Hi all, Just an update to my earlier post on extending my business visa. I was able to extend my 3 month, 90-day stay visa without any problems what so ever. I simply paid the fee only line using ANB bank (100SR) printed the receipt  and took this to immigration and they extended my stay for a further 3 months. Very easy system. I am still in shock.

Hi & thanks for the information you have shared. Could you please advise if there is any online forms in this regard, thanks.
Sincerely,
Mario

Guys my 180 day visa runs out in 3 days,i was out the country over the weekend on my visa run does this mean i still have 30 left on my visa from re-entry ?

Alan

Hello HR Guru,

I was reading one case which is as follows under in  3 inverted commas :-

""""saudivisainfo wrote

I have been issued multiple entry working visit visa issued on Apr 12th with 90 days validity and maximum stay of 30 days. So calculating visa validity of 90 days, it expires on 10th Jul.

First time entry was on 20 Apr and stayed for 26 days, exited. Second time, entered on 22nd May and stayed for 22 days.
Third time, i entered on 28th June.

Can I stay for 30 days which means my current visa validity expires 10th July but my return will be around 22nd July OR Do I have to exit the country on 10th July.

This is urgent as i have only one day left if i need to return on 10th July. Please help asap with your expert opinion.[/color]
You have to exit on or before 10 July.""""

NOw my question is that is some cases you have replied that the Visa days counting starts from the day you entered the Country and not when you got the visa stamp.   Whereas in this case you are conflicting your own words.

This person has entered first time in Saudi  on 20 April, so his 90 days should be counted till 18 July, why he should leave on 10 JUly.

please let us know which case is correct as this is very confusing and i'm also stuck in same situation.

amittomar wrote:

Hello HR Guru,

I was reading one case which is as follows under in  3 inverted commas :-

""""saudivisainfo wrote

I have been issued multiple entry working visit visa issued on Apr 12th with 90 days validity and maximum stay of 30 days. So calculating visa validity of 90 days, it expires on 10th Jul.

First time entry was on 20 Apr and stayed for 26 days, exited. Second time, entered on 22nd May and stayed for 22 days.
Third time, i entered on 28th June.

Can I stay for 30 days which means my current visa validity expires 10th July but my return will be around 22nd July OR Do I have to exit the country on 10th July.

This is urgent as i have only one day left if i need to return on 10th July. Please help asap with your expert opinion.[/color]
You have to exit on or before 10 July.""""

NOw my question is that is some cases you have replied that the Visa days counting starts from the day you entered the Country and not when you got the visa stamp.   Whereas in this case you are conflicting your own words.

This person has entered first time in Saudi  on 20 April, so his 90 days should be counted till 18 July, why he should leave on 10 JUly.

please let us know which case is correct as this is very confusing and i'm also stuck in same situation.

The reply and the process is still the same, the visa validity of 30 or 90 days is calculated from your date of arrival in the kingdom and not from the date your visa has been issued from your home country. In the case that you referred above, the guy came on a specific date on a 90 day multiple visa and the stayed for 82 days in total. But even then if the visa is expiring on a specific date mentioned in the passport, he has to leave on or before that date and this is what I replied.

If you have the same case as well, irrespective of how many days you spend inside or outside KSA, the expiry is limited the date specified in the visa even if you have 90 days visa. Hope this is clear.

Hello,

Let me explain my case.

I got Visa on 15 April and the validity is 90 Days.

But i entered Saudi on 28 April and will be leaving on 26 May for 1st time.

Again I'll enter on 1 June and will leave on 30 June.

Now after this how many days do i have to come back again?

As i got my Visa on 15 April and validity is 90 days so does that means that my Visa will expire on 14 July.

SO if i enter 3rd time on 2 July, will i be able to stay for 30 days more or will i have to leave on or before 14 July.

This is very confusing for me.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

amittomar wrote:

Hello,

Let me explain my case.

I got Visa on 15 April and the validity is 90 Days.

But i entered Saudi on 28 April and will be leaving on 26 May for 1st time.

Again I'll enter on 1 June and will leave on 30 June.

Now after this how many days do i have to come back again?

As i got my Visa on 15 April and validity is 90 days so does that means that my Visa will expire on 14 July.

SO if i enter 3rd time on 2 July, will i be able to stay for 30 days more or will i have to leave on or before 14 July.

This is very confusing for me.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

As I mentioned in my previous post, it does not matter the duration of your visit internally or exit times , the expiry is the date mentioned in the visa . So if you have a visa which is multiple valid for 90 days and expires on for eg: 10 of July, you have to exit on or before that date. The max duration even though calculated from date of actual arrival is always limited to the expiry date mentioned in the passport.

I have encountered a case very recently where a gentlemen thought that the visa expiry is actual 90 days from date of first arrival, he counted all the days he spend inside KSA along with time spend outside KSA and thought he could stay until 90 days exactly. This is not the case and this applies to any multiple visa issued by any country.

There will always be an issue date - the date from which the embassy has given the visa and the expiry date of the visa. Multiple visa allows you entry and exit "n" number of times during this period.

my friend was on a business multiple visa in Riyadh. The validity is 7 days unfortunately overstayed for 1 day and went to airport for exit but they refused and returned him back and told that you had overstayed.
Pls. help how to proceed .

Hi,

I am on Business Visa (multiple entry) and entered in KSA on 17th Aug and planning to leave on 15th Sep.

Now I have two questions.
1. on 15th Sep I am completing 30 days of stay. Should I leave on 15th or should I leave day before?

2. KSA Visa issue date on the passport is 29th Jun (as per 90 days validity it will be expire on 26th Sep) but I entered 1st time on 4th July and exited on 12 July. Then again re-eneterd on 17th Aug as mentioned above. Now I want to enter again in KSA on 25th Sep. Do you see any violation of rules or issue??

Hi friends,

I am Ansari kashif from india now I have come to dammam on a multiple visit visa validity of 90 days and stay is 30 days and now I want to extend my visa for nxt 30 days. So can I go to behrain by road in a car and exit and re-entry for my visa extension. And help me with a process ..Please help me on a urgent basis pls contact on my cell number *** my visa is getting over on 15 Nov 2015.please help me ...

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Depends on the authority's mood at the causeway immigration office

Hi Brothers,

I have a business visa to Riyadh from India Multiple entry 90 Days validity with expiry on 6th Oct 2015, I have entered Riyadh on 1st Oct 2015, after 30 days i.e. around 28th Oct 2015 my office had extended my Visa to 29th Nov 2015 60Days and told me that I'am supposed to leave riyadh by 27th Nov 2015.

My Query is that, If I can leave riyadh before 27th Nov 2015 to Baharin or India (say around 24th Nov 2015), Will I be able to re-enter Riyadh with the same visa and get 30 days more stay?   Or I will have to leave India by 27th Nov 2015 and get a new visa to return back? Please help me understand the process.

Thanks in advance.
Kamesh G

Dear Friends

I am here in Saudi on Multiple entry Business visa.The validity is 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days.Now I exited for two time and entered here 89 th day.So I have to exit before 17 of this month.Can I extend this visa for 1 more month without exiting.?

Another doubt is last two exit I went to India.can I travel to Dubai or Qatar as transit and back in Saudi??

tahu20ali wrote:

Dear Friends

I am here in Saudi on Multiple entry Business visa.The validity is 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days.Now I exited for two time and entered here 89 th day.So I have to exit before 17 of this month.Can I extend this visa for 1 more month without exiting.?

Another doubt is last two exit I went to India.can I travel to Dubai or Qatar as transit and back in Saudi??

The visa duration is calculated from date of arrival. So if you arrived on a 90 day multiple visa on 1 of a month, you have to leave before 30th of the month and can come again any time within the 90 days. The second and final duration of 30 days will also be calculated accordingly, so if your 89th day is falling on 17th of this month then you need to exit one day before that day.

As for leaving out, you can go to any place from saudi as long as you have the necessary documents / visa for those countries.

Dear Guru,
I got Visa for 180 days validity for Riyadh. But, I have to work for 90 days continuously. As per above discussions, understood that I need to leave the county for every 29 days and also I got to know the option for extending. Can I ask our client to extend for another 60 days instead of leaving KSA for multiple times. Please suggest.

Hi ,

I do have the same issue please let me know how you have resolved the issue.

How much fine has to be paid for overstaying after visa expiry.

Kindly reply me.

Hi, I am on business visa with multiple entry and 180 days validity. My visa was issued on 19 April and my 1st entry of stamping date is 29 April. I wanted to know when will my visa expire? And when can i apply for extension? Also, can I leave country after extension for 30 days or do I have to stay in country until last day of extension date given? Please advise as I m given different answers everytime. Thank you.

Hi, I have single entry business visa, with 90 days validity and 30 days stay. What are the options?

1. Can my company extend my 30 days stay without leaving the country?
2. What if I leave the country within 30 days, can I come back on the same visa?
3. Saudi company needs me to stay here for a year so what they will do with my current visa?

Thanks in Advance.