Irish new to Dubai - Burjaman area

Hey everyone!

I've just moved over here and trying to make new friends, wondering if there's anyone nearby for meet-up's; coffee/drinks/dinner/exercise/new activities etc.! I'm 24, very easy going, chatty and outdoorsy! Don't take life too seriously and like having a good time.

Helen x

Helen_Donegal wrote:

Hey everyone!

I've just moved over here, wondering if there's anyone living near Burjaman area for meet-up's; coffee/drinks/exericse/new activities etc.! I'm 24, very easy going, chatty and outdoorsy! Don't take like too seriously and like having a good time.

Helen

you are welcome to Dubai
nice to meet u soon!

hmm....im too around burjuman......im sure you could find friends.....just be alert with tricky ones....so how are you?

Youll definitely get more replies from men than women... most men here define "fun"as sex... im not saying all... mostly.. i believe there are still few good ones... count the admins and very few male members.. good thing is as long as you know how to reject then ur safe... good luck..

my number - 0554736951. if u want to contact

lonelydoll wrote:

Youll definitely get more replies from men than women... most men here define "fun"as sex... im not saying all... mostly.. i believe there are still few good ones... count the admins and very few male members.. good thing is as long as you know how to reject then ur safe... good luck..

Lol.. I agree, but why do women always think men are looking for sex ONLY, there are other romantic pleasures we would thoroughly enjoy, like walking on the beach, watching a movie at the cinema, going out for lunch/dinner, long drives etc.. NOT !!

Your absolutely right, stay away from us men, otherwise, as Russel Peters states 'Somebody is going to get a hurt tonight' !

On a serious note, dont meet the person alone, socialize in groups, and you'd definitely find a couple of good friends within !

Good Luck :)
Saud

I imagine you've had plenty of attention from the "Raybans, too much hair gel & aftershave and pointy-toed shoes" brigade

welcome

hi Helen! how r u? im Hamad from Bahrain. im going to come to Dubai next month from 12-22 March so im looking for making new friends and we can do several activities in Dubai so lets meet up in Dubai.

Hello im TOny 25 year im just move to dubai too
i'll like to meet you any time u want
idont know if im closer to you or not im in silicon oasis but what ever its not big deal :)  be in touch
have a good day

Hoi

Hello Casa2301 -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome in Dubai :-)

Hoi Auriele

What would you like tp know ? :-)

Hello Casa2301 -> Where are you from and what do you do in life? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Helen,

I am Balaji working as part of international marketing residing in international city, Dubai and will be here till Mar 09 2013.

I work out of India and visit to Dubai once in 3 month and this is my first trip.

Looking for like minded person to join for conversations, photography, music, beach walk, drink n dine.

like to know your interest to converse to know us and meetup!

Balaji.
let me know so that I can send you my contact.

Hi im erik and im staying just beside centre point, would you like to go for a jog on friday morning...?

Hi Helen,just now saw your  post ..im leaving in same  area     and                                                                 i guess we can have fun ,i have  a good  knowledge about   dubai        ,looking  forward  to  your  reply

Hi Helen,

This is arun, i also stay close to burjuman area,, I come from India. We could catch up and know each other more.
looking forward your reply, kindly send me your contact number

cheers
arun

Hello Helen,

I would love to make a new friend.  I have been living in Dubai for 5 years now.  Please get in touch and we can exchange contact information.

Mohamed

My name is Prince & am working in Dubai..from India...
If u dont mind having a brown skinned friend to be with I am there for You.

I will make sure that U feel a friendly warmth,bcoz i was also goin thru the same situation till somedays back..

If You have a BB png me on Pin:233989CF..or call me on 0504235367..
Hope to hear from you soon..

Warm regards
prince:)

I stay in karama helen which is just round the corner from u! Im 24 male british! Maybe we could link up for a coffee sometime. ;)

hi there .. welcome to dubai .. well myself alex working at the airport .. well i'm looking for good friends here as well ... lets catch up .. sometimes ...

heeey am mak am lebanese living in dubai and working here whats up how has it been!!! i know alot of nice bars here and nice places to go to am sure u will enjoy them and music clubs party's :) have a nice day this is my mail makrambaki at gmail .com hope to hear from you :) tc

mak

(moderated: you are not on a chat room)

Hi Everyone. I'm Mark (26 from UK) and just arrived in Dubai last week. Also staying near the Burjuman. I don't know many people here so would be nice to meet some people for drinks or coffee sometime.

Hi Helen,

I'm 22 and from Scotland, also looking to meet new people. If you'd like to meet up sometime you can drop me a message :)after all, us Irish and Scots have a lot in common lol take care

i believe in lonelydoll good ones r still available.. :-)

good luck :-)

hi Helen
my name is ronnie
i have just come to dubai from london
i reallu liked ur add first of all chat n talk and see how it goes.
me too is very out going and open mined. very easy to relate mmmm
we could definitely meet for a coffee/ drinks/ dinner looking forward for ur quick reply

hope to hear from u soon.
take it easy
cheers

Ronnie

Hi,
This is David. I moved to Dubai from about one year and half. I felt the same like you it's not good without friends a all.
I like to meet new people to hang out with go to beach or drink a coffee together so if you are interested you can contact me

Cheers

i will be ready from 12 March till above so its ur choice when and where would u like to meet up?

Hello, how are you???? I am 25 year old software engineer working in dubai want to meet new people  and make friends.
Are you still looking friends doc contact with me
Regards

hi.
how r u, hopefully doing good,welcome to u.a.e, and you will find more irish in garhood in irish villalge, i do use to have friend from irish earlier.i kais working in duabi near to your place.

regards

[Moderated]

Hi helen , an jide from dubai ,recently moved down here from the uk ,feel free to contact and lets talk more often xx

Many people wants to meet Helen, but Helen not responding:|:/:cool:

Hiii Helen,

Greetings!

Welcome to Dubai.

You are invited to "ZUMBA" fitness, beauty & health get-together session on Fridays at 9.45 a.m. You can make friends with fun loving people from around the world. Entry: AED zero.

Best wishes

B Happy!

regards,

Sun. Ravi

055 265 70 79

Hey,

I've been in Dubai for 5 months now. It's a pretty big place to try and get around.

There's great opportunities to get out and meet people and depending on how strong your accent is they may understand you but then again they might look at you like your a complete loon!

Hope you enjoy your time here, message me any time for advice and random nonsense,

Scott

Hi Hellen,

We are just neighbors, am living opposite of Burjuman...I am Asian but i don't know if you want to have an Asian friends... i know what is the feeling of being newbei in a foreign country...and it's hard to find a real friends... take care always and be safe...:)

Hi Marry M,

You seem very friendly.. I guess it won't be hard for you guys to get in touch and be friends :)

A friend is a friend, no matter if he/she is Asian/European/African or from the north pole ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team