Anyone moving to glasgow in april???

hi ya, my names tracey im 31 and from a little county in the southwest of ireland called kerry.i am currently living in perth western australia, came out april last year and am leaving in a few months.i have decided to move to glasgow for a new start.i have been to scotland many times edidburagh mainly but i loved it.i will be making this move on my own so it would be great to meet people in a similar situation.please feel free to get in touch:)

Welcome to Expat.com Tracey!;)

Harmonie.

I am from nepal and i am living here in glasgow since last 3 years and its a nice city , Welcome to you on glasgow.

Hi there, I am spanish guy who is recently in Glasgow and still I don't know many people here, it would be a pleasure to meet new people ;)

See you!

Hi Tracey. I see you made this post in January. Did you end up moving to Glasgow? I have just joined this blog but moved to Glasgow end of March. Sounds like I am in a relatively similar situation - would be keen to have a chat if you have made it here! I am 26 year old female from NZ.Look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah