Physical therapists in SMA

Hello,Anyone know any physical therapists or gyms in San Miguel please?

Hi powlan and welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction might greatly be appreciated.;)

Harmonie.

Hi all,

My name is Alan Levinson and my wife's name is Dawn Powlan Levinson. I'm a 67 year old retired financial consultant (and rabbi) and my wife is a retired dentist. We currently live in Sausalito but have decided we want a different lifestyle, more friends, and a slower pace of living. For the most part we are healthy, upper middle class, have tons of interests, and are incredibly adaptable. We've never been to SMA but are coming down for a month and then in the fall coming down for a second month and then most likely will rent a place for a year or less and then if we prove to ourselves we are not living in a fantasy world and made a few expat/Mexican friends we'll buy a place to live.

We've read and spoken to numerous people who've either lived there or visited and have yet to hear anything negative. Also, "estudiando espanol in escuela secondario tres annos

I'd love it if I could correspond with someone from northern California.

Alan

[moderated: please register your business in the San Miguel de Allende business directory]

Hi ALL, Take a chance to have a reflexology sesion and release stress in a very confortable and pleasant way, a 60 minutes therapy could give to your body a new starting.