Family visa

my husband is coming on ksa this month end.
his visa is stamped in the passport
how long i have to wait for family visa .
can i come there on april?

Hello anusree.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to browse the other threads on Visas in Dammam.

Thank you,
Aurélie

anusree wrote:

my husband is coming on ksa this month end.
his visa is stamped in the passport
how long i have to wait for family visa .
can i come there on april?

After your husband arrives in KSA, he need to get his residense permit which will take 2 weeks. If he is entitled then he can apply for family visa(application process & other time lines can be found in this forum). Once visa is issued this will be sent to you and then you get this endorsed in your passport and fly in.

If all goes well, yes you can be here by April 2013.

saudi engineering councilregistration  form given to him.how much time to take?

anusree wrote:

Depends on the mandoob in his office, some times they do it fast and I have read in this forum for some people it has taken more time. Cant say objectively.

Hi. My husband is currently working in Dammam as an accountant. His iqama is under process since he asked to his company to change his position from laborer to accountant so he can apply for a family status. after the iqama, can he apply for a family visa? how long it will take? thanks.

vhel08 wrote:

Hi. My husband is currently working in Dammam as an accountant. His iqama is under process since he asked to his company to change his position from laborer to accountant so he can apply for a family status. after the iqama, can he apply for a family visa? how long it will take? thanks.

He'll have to wait for six months. That was the last thing I heard about their rules & regulation (which change overnight in KSA). :rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
vhel08 wrote:

He'll have to wait for six months. That was the last thing I heard about their rules & regulation (which change overnight in KSA). :rolleyes:

That was the last thing I heard about their rules & regulation (which change overnight in KSA).

:one

Hi

To come as a dependent  on a husband, who has an iqama..

Which marriage documents do they require?

Is it the country's marriage certificate, AND the Islamic Nikah?
Or just one?

Thanks for your help everyone!

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi

To come as a dependent  on a husband, who has an iqama..

Which marriage documents do they require?

Is it the country's marriage certificate, AND the Islamic Nikah?
Or just one?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Country's marriage certificate, if in English - translated into Arabic. If you already have it in Arabic then no need.

Does having family status depends on the employer? thanks

vhel08 wrote:

Does having family status depends on the employer? thanks

Not on the employer; but does depend on your contract you've concluded with him.

He can't apply for the family visa yet. Must wait for 6 months from the date of change of profession.

Thanks for the response.

HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

Depends on the mandoob in his office, some times they do it fast and I have read in this forum for some people it has taken more time. Cant say objectively.

today got the paper from sce, company will apply on saturday for his iqama. minimum how many days for iqama processing?

anusree wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

today got the paper from sce, company will apply on saturday for his iqama. minimum how many days for iqama processing?

Normally it should not take more than 3 working days if all the papers are in order and if your company is in excellent category. If not it can range any where btw 1 week - 3 weeks.

HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Normally it should not take more than 3 working days if all the papers are in order and if your company is in excellent category. If not it can range any where btw 1 week - 3 weeks.

for iqama processing any insurance certificate paper needed?

Yes, he should be enrolled in the medical insurance policy of the employer under whom he is going to get the iqama ...Or insurance coverage needs to be shown for his name before submitting the papers to Jawazat.

how many i have to wait for for getting yellow paper?

anusree wrote:

I did not get your question quite enough, are you asking for the family visa ?

HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

a mistake happened when i type

i heard that a yellow paper is needed for family visa

what is the minimum time to wait for getting this yellow paper?

anusree wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

The "yellow paper" is the carbon copy of the visa slip printed out. After getting iqama you can apply directly for this, some companies do ask employees to wait / pass the probation period of three months.

HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

The "yellow paper" is the carbon copy of the visa slip printed out. After getting iqama you can apply directly for this, some companies do ask employees to wait / pass the probation period of three months.

probation period already completed.
for getting yellow paper any delay will occur?
when we applying for family visa, this yellow paper will get soon,

anusree wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

probation period already completed.
for getting yellow paper any delay will occur?
when we applying for family visa, this yellow paper will get soon,

You need to apply for the family visa. If having "family status" then you need only provide copy of all documents - (passport copies, iqama copy, marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) and the company will get the visa issued to you. The process usually takes a week after submission of all required documents.

one more doubt
we are waiting for iqama
actually he is a muslim and i am hindu
is there any problem for getting family visa?

anusree wrote:

one more doubt
we are waiting for iqama

Are you legally married and do you have marriage certificate translated and attested - if so then no issues.

HRGuru wrote:
anusree wrote:

one more doubt
we are waiting for iqama

Are you legally married and do you have marriage certificate translated and attested - if so then no issues.

all certificates and marriage certificates are attested.

thanks a lot

he got the iqama
now he can apply for family visa

thanks for the response

anusree wrote:

he got the iqama
now he can apply for family visa

thanks for the response

Any time, glad to be of assistance.+

Hi

Where can you get the documents translated and attested?

Thanks

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi

Where can you get the documents translated and attested?

Thanks

Any general service offices or authorized translators.

Accountant can bring family however while applying for visa; istakdam office check the degree also as as to compare it with the profession. If he has got matching qualification like b.com, m.com. mba or so then they normally issue the visa.

Once the visa slip is hand then the major proceeding is in your country.

it may take from 1 to 2 months from the point of taking the visa till arrival to SA.

I want o bring my family to saudi arabia in permanent visa,for that already i prepare the documents also,but now friends i need one help from your side,can you please tell me the address details in dammam,where i have to apply for the visa.can you provide me the MAP details means it will be better to me.

Thanks,

P.S.Babu.

Hey a job been offered to me in Dammam, but the visa category is of mechanic.. shall i be able to bring my family on that visa ??

scuzaa wrote:

Hey a job been offered to me in Dammam, but the visa category is of mechanic.. shall i be able to bring my family on that visa ??

What type of mechanic ?

Its HE-MEchanic
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC... ???

scuzaa wrote:

Its HE-MEchanic
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC... ???

Chances are slim, but then again wonders do happen in KSA. You can try with it and if they refuse change the profession.

Recently i visited Dammam visa office for my family visa.To be very honest i was thinking  that it will be a easy procedureif you have all documents complete  but once i reached there in the morning 5:30 AM.I got the ticket.There are more than 12 counters  to work but the counters which remain open are only three.The guy who sits on the counter number 11 is a real jewish  bad person .I caanot  find him soft spoken,educated or even humble .All the humainites ends  when his turns comes.Anyways guys when ever you go to visa office pray that you dont go to counter  number 11.He is tall slim man.Even the supervisor is like him.May Allah guide such people who forget the lessons of religion and makes it worst.If you have studied 16 years or 18 years education once you meet such people they just treat you like all other  labours and trust me its not called humainty.
Jazak Allah Khair

Tx for sharing the experience. Sorry to hear about it though.

So what was the outcome.

Rocky_Balboa wrote:

Recently i visited Dammam visa office for my family visa.To be very honest i was thinking  that it will be a easy procedureif you have all documents complete  but once i reached there in the morning 5:30 AM.I got the ticket.There are more than 12 counters  to work but the counters which remain open are only three.The guy who sits on the counter number 11 is a real jewish  bad person .I caanot  find him soft spoken,educated or even humble .All the humainites ends  when his turns comes.Anyways guys when ever you go to visa office pray that you dont go to counter  number 11.He is tall slim man.Even the supervisor is like him.May Allah guide such people who forget the lessons of religion and makes it worst.If you have studied 16 years or 18 years education once you meet such people they just treat you like all other  labours and trust me its not called humainty.
Jazak Allah Khair

can u tell which tesk is batter. i have also this problem .one time object they. i will go again