New friends in Zürich

Hello, my name is Katya,
I'm 23 years old girl from Bulgaria, but currently I'm living in Zürich and being an Au-pair. I'm looking for another Au-pair girls in Zürich and the suburbs, or just for other young people that want to share some beautiful moments together and to help me to reveal the most interesting places in the city. You can write me on my email: [email protected]. Bye.

Hi Katya,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi ur still in zurich as aupair?

I am looking for some friends here in Zürich. I just moved here from Denmark and I am working as an au pair

Hi, is there any au pair in Zurich area?

Hi :)
I  arrived in Switzerland  6 months ago, initially working as an au pair but I found a better job and now IŽm legal in the country working as a childminder.

Are you still living in Zurich? It would be nice to meet you someday!

Hi Everyone, I come from Philippines but I worked before in Jakarta and Singapore before moving here in Switzerland. I am looking for some friends that maybe can meet in Zurich area and if can find a part time job would be great.  My Deutsch is just basic at the moment.  I will be happy to find good friends here.  Thank you.

Hi Luuveng,

How are you?
Do you wanna meet someday? IŽm from Portugal :) If you want to find a part-time job try on : www.babysitting24.ch

RegardS,
Daniela.

Hallo Daniela! Yes I would love to meet you.  Would be nice to have new friends.