Helllllooooo; Looking to learn Turkish & make friends in Konya.

Hello, my name is Ursula.

I'm an American from the Big Apple and looking for someone to teach me Turkish and to make new friends here in Konya, Turkey!

I've been here in Konya since September working at a language school and trying to learning Turkish on my own lol. 

If there are any other people living in Konya and just want to get a cup of Cay, please don't hesitate to email me. 

Looking forward to meeting you,

Ursula

Hello Ursula,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Turkey forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hello I m planning to move toKonya and I m looking for Turkish langage center there.Do you know any name of center?
If I move there I will be happy to meet you.

Hello
From skype I may teach turkish. In exchange of it I am interested in many languages u may help me.

It s Ok.We have to make an appointment

Thank you so much!!

If you move here, will you be teaching?  Are you looking for a teaching position?  There are gyms here just for women, but I don't know of any language center.  I think I'll start googling for some. 

If you should move here, email on the blog and we'll set something up.

Ursula

Hello,

I speak English; I'm from NYC.  I'm trying to learn Turkish, and don't mind speaking English to you if you help me with Turkish.

Let me know if you're interested.

Ursual

Actually I practice much for english. My business is all done by english. I live in Istanbul and interested mostly for spanish french arabic and german. Any of these languages u may know?

hi

you can join expatriates in konya facebook. We are over 50 members living in konya. There are different schools you can join to learn Turkish and I am also trying to learn turkish  but the number is not yet completed.

Good luck...

you guys are you still in konya??

Hi kassim2 - this thread here is a bit old tho :)

Hi! I'm also moving to Konya and would like to meet new people.

If there's any expats reunion, I'd be happy to join!
Francesco

Hello Ursula, I am moving to Konya as well. Would be glad to meet you and other expats too!!!

BTW, what is the best way to find a room in a shared flat in Konya?

Bye,
Francesco

Hello , i have just started to living in konya, we have a fastfood project to making fried chicken, in bosna hersek konya. And i need help with my english , as you wish you can contact with me anytime u want , maybe i can help to learn in turkish.
Bye.

Hi Ursula. I am not in Konya but like you i want to learn Turkish too. I feel.vey very alone and looking for a job here. Hope to hear from you soon!

I am still here ms. hunnybunny0469!

Where are you in Turkey?  I had to go to the US for a bit, but i'm back.  When you can, hit me up and we'll exchange numbers and giggle!  You're not alone!!

Ursula

Hello Ursula, are you still in Konya? We have an acquaintance in common - Ulku, the lady who teaches Turkish at Karatay University.

Do you know if there's any FB group of expats in Konya?

Thanks!
Francesco

Hello everybody. How is everything here. I am Mehmet living in istanbul.  Who like to learn speak Turkish I can help. Don't hesitate to contact with me anytime. See you

Hi
yes i want

Hi Rac Kad,
Perhaps you could be clear on what specifically you want and who you are addressing,as the thread is discussing multiple topics here.

Good luck
Z

rac kad wrote:

Hi
yes i want

Helloooo!

Hi! I'm Sema.  I live in Konya. I' am a linguist.   I have been teaching  students German and English and adults Turkish. I  would like to help you to learn Turkish ( Türkçe). I'm free weekdays afternoons and at weekends.  Don't hesitate to contact with me.

tel number:  *****************
e-mail:         ****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Sema
Per forum policy, please avoid posting personal info on forum.

Z

Thank you u re so kind.

No problem

Hi Ursula,

Why are you there? for working or studying?

Hi There!
I'm moving to Konya in a a month or two and I will love to learn Turkish. Sema, your services still available?

Thanks,
Jose

Hello there JL802,

Please have a look at the Language classes in Turkey section of the website. You will find the ad of Sema and also all the details concerning her offer. Furthermore, you will also be able to browse through other similar ads so that you may find a suitable class.

All the best
Bhavna

Awesome!
Thanks you very much.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic. Participate only if you can help on this topic.
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no copy paste please

Hello,
I'm an individual Turkish tutor. I  love teaching  Turkish. Please call me When you came. We'll talk and decide what's going to be. Thanks.

@ sem Fidan > This topic is quite old.

If you are looking to offer turkish language, please post in the  Language classes in Turkey section, it might help you.

i also advise those who are looking for turkey language classes to post in the same section.

I am now closing this topic as it is outdated.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed