I WANNA GO TO BELGRADE!!!!!!!!HELP!

Hi everyone :)
I am russian, grew up in germany and lives the last 5 years in the Caribbean. I do tattoos for living, in the Caribbean I aswell worked in Tourism as tour guide and translator. I speak fluent English, Russian, German and Spanish. At  the moment I am back in Germany to be with my family for a while, but I dont like germany at all so I really would like to leave around the end of february. My two options are Amsterdam and Belgrade, just because I love both countries and the people there.

So if anyone knows anything about Jobs in Belgrade-Tourism, let me know! As well Bar jobs or anything like that. I would really love to spend a few years in Serbia so any Advice or information will be apreciatet !!!!

Hvala :)

Hvala, please don't quote me, Fox Tours is doing well, once you are in Belgrade please contact me. This is the mail for the chief contact at Fox. [email protected]

Hello Olga.M.D..

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Belgrade section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

livinginbelgrade.com
:)

If you need accommodation for start i rent a flat in Belgrade, or can help you with finding the right one.

That's cool, do you have a phone number I can call ?

+38163202048 Cell

you're funny ! hvala for the number.. and if I call, you've got a job for me or what??? :)

Dill asked for a cell :) I can help with a flat, for bar job you will have no problems in Belgrade, i can fix you some meatings with the owners.

hi!!! from cameroon
i need to know where can i post my visa appication to go in serbia cause we dont have any embassy in cameroon