THE NEW CHILE,IF YOU LIVE THERE YOUR IN LUCK!!!!!!!

As i write this it is really one of "THE LAST BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD",i know,i know,don't jump on me about international banks,and all the other things,no place is perfect but Chile is in the top 5.
Why do you think The Dollar Vigilante,The Sovereign Invester,Simon Black of Sovereign Man(all web sites with thousands of members)have bought thousands of acres there and are now selling them to the world as 2-10 acre home sites.This will bring a lot of money into Chile,and hundreds of jobs,count on it.These people travel all over the world,so why Chile?The ease of doing business,no crime,very beautiful country,very nice people,grow food,stable banking,in fact if Chile would change some of there banking they could be the next Hong Kong or Singapore and the world would come to there door.People like living without big government and to be left alone.As long as your not breaking any laws why not.
I just read the new list put out buy the US government on the top 100 countrys with gun crime and the US is clear down to #90 or close.Hell Chile was not even on the list,talk about low crime rate,wonder why????? You can own firearms to protect your homes and it works,very little crime.
The only thing i would ask Chile,please make it easy to get a passport something like if you invest $50,000.00 in a business or home live there 8 months out of the year,must give up your other passport etc.you would have thousands of people apply,what away to make a country rich.
Will be coming down with my wife soon to look around (hope i'm still allowed)an i know we would be an asset to your country.Just really want to fit in and help people thats what life is all about.Could use some help getting around.
Any one wanting my email of other info,just ask.
God Bless
T&P

Hi WINDRIFTER,

Thank you for your contribution! :)

Thank You Christine
Are you a movie star??
Where is grand baie?
God Bless
windrifter

Hello Windrifter. :)

I read Simon Black's site & I'd very much like to make the transition to Chile. It's a great place; you mentioned a few of its advantages.
I'm working to make contacts so I can get a job; it's difficult to secure a good one if you don't know someone, and not everyone has a large sum to invest.

When are you moving?

NF

NF
I live 12 miles from Canada and it would not work for me.Have a lot of friends there in the know.They are having there own problems,not as bad as the US at this point but getting close Most of what you state is correct on the US,getting worse every day.Can you not go to Chile on a 30 temp and look for a job and when you find one extend your visa/
i'm starting to put list togather would like all people interested to email me so we can share ideas.Remember every thing on the net is being watched in the US now so be careful what you say.
Would like to talk.
[email protected]
windrifter

Hola Windrifter:

If you are a fresh water fisherman you will love Chile.  As a foreigner it might be a bit expensive but when you get there look for the "club de pesca y caza" in the area.  There is also a magazine with the title Caza y Pesca, I believe, that has a lot of info and contacts in it. Anyway, give me an email and we can "talk."  jeerlinger @ yahoo

Hello ,I am from Chile Osorno city, as a foreigner it might be a bit expensive ,but if you have  a friend  low cost, here  I can give you cheap data, I live in Osorno,we have, volcano, lake,,,you can write me an email [email protected]
best regards
Paty