Family Dine-in

Asalam Alekum/ Hello to all

Need info about dine-in with family outside, any good restaurant??

Steakhouse at North ring road near exit-5.

thanks Sohail

i also googled and found one chinese restaurant at Centra mall is also best

i just visit steakhouse web site, meny is really v good with amount and only exit 5 branch quite near to us, thanks agaib

Aali786 wrote:

i just visit steakhouse web site, meny is really v good with amount and only exit 5 branch quite near to us, thanks agaib

u r most welcome :)

Piatto Italian Resturant (www.piatto.com.sa) is also just adjacent to Steakhouse.

Piatto is a poor excuse for a restaurant

Freshlikesushi wrote:

He says it's bad, I thought it was pretty good.  The alfredo sauce was a little watery for my liking, but I thought it was all seasoned well.  Perhaps if he had something other than what he got he would have liked it.  Outside of the food, the atmosphere was pretty nice.

I like Piatto too:)

thanks all for kind reply

Steak House and Piatto... 2 choices for me, 9 days left so will consider where to go  :-)

Theres a beauuuuuuuutiful Turkish restaurant in Grenada Mall exit 9. Very nice ambiance! and they serve you tea on the house :D

Its on the left hand side just as you enter the food court. Can't miss it--Give it a try and let us know what you thought :)

runnertattoogirl wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

He says it's bad, I thought it was pretty good.  The alfredo sauce was a little watery for my liking, but I thought it was all seasoned well.  Perhaps if he had something other than what he got he would have liked it.  Outside of the food, the atmosphere was pretty nice.

You guys are so cute sometimes :happy:

meem0 wrote:
runnertattoogirl wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

You guys are so cute sometimes :happy:

LOL!  This is the usual for us. :D

Meanwhile, we tried Benihana's last weekend and were both not very impressed with it.  It wasn't horrible, but the cook definitely needed some practice!

malisohail wrote:

Steakhouse at North ring road near exit-5.

Well I went to Steakhouse last Friday.
Steak was ok. I won't say it was excellent but it was not bad either. I don't remember what I had in appetizer but whatever it was I loved it.
But they made a mistake and i.e. they brought steak too early after they had served appetizer on table. Because we need some time to finish it so they should have brought main food a little later but it came early so couldn't finish appetizer. Complained to the manager/supervisor who came to ask for comments.
May be they rushed it because they were probably closing as we reached there at around 11:30pm.

EDIT
The portion size of steak was good! Because I had steaks in Pakistan and normally they serve very small size like it is for chickens to eat.

You can try the Anatolia restaurant at Granada Center, try the Iskandar Kabab, you'll like it, and they have reasonable prices

If you have the time try Al-Saraya (turkisk) in Olya district on Thalateen Sreet.

Al Saraya Turki is good for Arabic food, however what type of food to you have in mind ? There are many different dine ins for different types of food.

Hi everyone,

where can I find some delicious pasta and spaghetti cuisines?  Any suggestions ?

malisohail wrote:

Hi everyone,

where can I find some delicious pasta and spaghetti cuisines?  Any suggestions ?

You can try the L-olimpo restaurant at Tahlia, it's a very good Italian one.

facebook.com/pages/L-olimpo-Italian-Restaurant/314138588668640