Im from Medellin!

Hi guys!, I just found this cool blog full of several nationalities!And saw there is a Medellin forum, witch is great. I love to have nice conversations with people from different cultures, I'm paisa and i live here in Medellin, i speak english and spanish, so if there's anything I can help you guys with, just feel free to ask, bye!

Hello Paisa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you!

AndrewMac
Hi, thanks for the post.  I'll be traveling to Medellin in September for two months and will need accommodations.  I'm not wanting a tourist place as I am coming to scout out a place to relocate to
Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks
Patti

Hello,
Are you going to study spanish?
Did you find accommodation?
I have some colombian friends from Bogota and Leticia -Amazonas. One of them was my spanish teacher in a school in Leticia.I can ask these girls if you still need. They are well-conected. IŽm pretty sure they can recomend you a good place. Do you want a host family? som like that? or rent a normal room?

Svensson

Yes, travel around and get to know Medellin. We have a wonderful transportation system here (both the Metro and the buses) and there are plenty of areas outside of El Poblado that are well worth getting to know. The Estadio area, Laureles, Envigado, Sabenata and numerous other areas that Expats often overlook. Enjoy Medellin!

Thanks, Solid
I hope to check out a number of areas while in Medellin

Daniel, I do not have accommodations yet. I would be good with a "share" situation.  It is not my intention to be a tourista but to live as much as possible like I would when I relocate.

Any recommendations are appreciated

It will be better if you contact my friend and spanish teacher  Alejandra here
[link moderated]
She works in Leticia, Amazonas but she helps in our trip to north colombia and Medellin. We live in a small bed and breakfast in Poblado because we was tourist :). But She helps us with a contact to show us some beautiful towns around medellin. very lovely.

Best wishes in your trip,
Be careful. you need a little spanish. colombian people are very nice but most of them donŽt speak englis. You can survive but some time it can be irratating.

Daniel

Hi Brian!

I'm not sure it is the right forum for that.
Expat.com is not a dating website.

Regards
Armand