I want to move to Trinidad

I need any information you can provide for me. I have decided to move to Trinidad. I am a 38-year-old African American female; I am an US citizen and I live in Wisconsin. I have over 20 yrs corporate HR/Customer Service/Diversity/Staff Training. I hold a BA degree in HR and MBA in Business Administration. My boyfriend lives in Trinidad he has a small clothing line and Youth Church Ministry - I am the VP of the Ministry - will this help me establish residency? I have been to Trinidad several times. Any and all suggestions would help. I am in need of employment and housing.

Thank you in advance

hey well you can simply start looking for jobs on caribbean jobs.com select trinidad as the country and send in your resume even try taking the numbers of the companies that you apply for and calling them periodically to find out your employment status with them finally when you get a job or even before you can look through the Trinidad and Tobago's express calssified's newspapers and look up apartments as well as the guardian newspaper. try googleing them...k.....

If my girlfriend come to my country an marry me would that work

If I marry my girlfriend can that work

Markpersaud wrote:

If I marry my girlfriend can that work

This thread is over 4  years old  so you are unlikely to get a reply. I suggest you post new thread. Please be sure to give a lot of information so that it is easier for people to assist you.

Okay then