Meeting new people

Sounds good plans.  We join you may be after museum. Probably can't make it at13.30.

For those interested to join us for the museum, RDV at 10 am in front of the louvre entrance. ( rue de rivoli )

For the pic nic, if you are going tell me how we can meet, it doesn't matter if it's after 13:30, i don't wanna go alone it won't be funny if i'm on my own.

Ok I will let you know. I will  PM you my number it's easy to communicate.

Helloooooo,
No one is here ?????? lol

A bunch of us doing picnic sunday (12 Mai ) afternoon 1 PM at Parc Montsouris, Paris.
Station :Cité universitaire Transport : RER B
Meeting point is under the statue la Paix Armée
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/fMmKJ

Hie peeps,i was enticed reading through all the ideas and plans you guys have had so far...I'm keen of being a part of the group to meet new friends and share different experiences...over a cup of coffee sounds good but over beers ALL THE BETTER :)

Hi u can talk with me in french if u like u can 0753226108

Thanks

Hi, I am also interested to drink a beer or a wine together :-)

Hi Dear if u like we can meet u can contact me at 0753226108

bye bye

Hello people,

How has it been going?? The weather have not been that great the last few days and no excitement of leaving my apartment...but if you guys are interested...maybe we can have a coffee/beer session this friday??

Hi everyone! I have missed Paris so much since I came back to England.  I am coming to Paris for a wedding this weekend. Hoorah!  I am very excited. I will be free to meet up on Friday night this week and it would make me really happy to see you guys again.  Apparently it is Music Day so it will be great if the position of the meeting place brings us some music too.  Can someone please suggest a good place and make a booking for around 7 or 8pm?  Kris??  I know there is not a lot of days for organising so it is best to choose the first place that someone suggests I think.  See you soon :-))
Tina

Hi Tina,
Nice to see you back in Paris :)..
For the music day, lets say around Chatelet area Paris 1. Its central for everyone and we can go by walk to the music places there.
Line 4 : Les halles ..
If any one has other suggestion, i am up too.

Hi, I will maybe join you with a friend.. I'll see on friday !

Hi all,

We planned to meet around 7.30 pm.

the address is
Le relais du vin
85 rue Saint Denis
75001 Paris

Hello everyone,

I must have been missing out quite a bit of updates from this post...so what would be the tentative plan? Meet will be at the above mentioned location...what do we do thereafter? I am quite excited but at the same time need to schedule my plan accordingly :)

Hi Tina!!!
wellcome back!! hope to see you all soon guys!
Unfortunately i did not get the previous messages!!
I'm not available this we but hopefully see u next week!
Cheers

Hey, I'm new in Paris... Would anyone be interested by the idea of grabbing a beer tonight? I don't wanna spend my saturday evening in my flat, really!

Hi

Hello Jordan & Coleenercolls,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

@Coleenercolls > Maybe a small introduction of yourself? ;)

Regards,
Pravin.

Hi all, Im no newbi to paris but I still enjoy meeting up with fellow expats. Im from Florida and live in Boulogne (just south of paris). How often do you all meet up? f

Hej hej "Yotayota"!

Jag heter Maria och är 26. Jag vet inte om du skulle vara intresserad...

Vi är några Franska studenter som lärar oss Svenka i Svensk Institutet och har bildat en "fransk-svensk språkgrupp", så kan vi alla prata både franska och svenka!
Vi träffar varannan vecka och vi har haft redan två möter. Det var jättetrevlig och vi har träffat roliga människor :D

Nästa möte inträffar onsdag 17. Vi träffar förbi MK2 Quai de Seine klockan halv sex (17h30) och titta på « Marius* » klockan 17h45. Filmen slutar vid klockan halv 20 (19h30).

Om du vill/kan inte titta på filmen, kan vi träffa effteråt förbi bion vid klockan halv 20 (19h30), sedan ska vi ha en öl tillsammans på Canal Saint Martin eller på
La Rotonde som är en trevlig krog.
Du kan bjuda dina vänner förstås, på franska säger vi: "plus on est de fous, plus on rit"

Du kan antingen skicka mig ett mejl eller anmäla dig på fb sidan: “Fransk-svensk språkgrupp i Paris”
Vi skulle vara jätteglada att träffa dig!
Maria

(*Marius är en typisk fransk film)

Hi Maria

Can you please write in English on the English Forum so as everyone can easily understand your message and maybe join your meeting :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-Blog Team.

[Moderated : Off Topic]

[moderated: Avoid copy paste on the forum. Thanks.]

how do you do ?

Anyone up for the Meetup!!

Hi sdev,

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

To whom is your post addressed please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Akuchi,

Do you want to organise a meetup?

I invite you to suggest a date, place and time and we will be happy to help you :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am doing a work on "egyptian in paris", i was wondering if maybe you could help me because i am completely lostfor example, is there any important egyptian art in paris except the most famous one, and are they many EGyptian living there
I really hope you could help me
Stéphanie

Hi,  im Mariett !! im 25 !

im kind of "new" in paris, im here since january, living here, working here, i would like to meet some english speaker!
i speak both french and english, a little bit of spanish :)

feel free to send me msg or whatever !