Any Koreans in Bucharest?

Hello :)
I'm interested in learning Korean, so I was wondering, are there any Koreans in Bucharest who could help?

Thanks, have a good day.

Hello ioana0.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can take a look here => Korean expatriates in Bucharest.

Thank you,
Aurélie

@Aurélie, thanks for the suggestion, I tried that already. Unfortunately there's only one guy and it seems he hasn't been online for a long time. But thanks for trying to help :)

@ShawarmaXpat I saw a lot of Asians lately in Bucharest, but perhaps they are just visiting or working or simply not interested in this kind of websites. Yeah, I think this is the next thing I will do, maybe I'll find a solution there. The language classes I found are a bit too expensive for my student possibilities, but I'm sure it will work out in the end. Thanks for your offer, I'll let you know if I change my mind :)

Hello Ioana, I am an American English teacher here in Bucharest and it just so happens I am working with a Korean family here. I can speak with them and see if they are able to help. They are super nice people.

@freezer35 hello, it would be amazing :) is any of them my age or close to it? anyway, let me know and thank you for your help :)

my number 00447438363444when free contect me

Hello mihaelaioanamic,

Please note that this thread has not been active since the year 2013. You can always participate on more recent threads found on the Bucharest forum.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team