Hi All

I have recently moved to Riyadh for work and in search of a different cultural scene.

As some might say; be careful what you wish for, however, one week in and so far so good.

At present, I am trying to meet likeminded people and enjoy all that the country has to offer.

Thus far, the best advise I have received concerning Riyadh is "It is what it is!". Keeping this in mind I am keen to hear from anyone who would like to meet up and forge new friendships.

Furthermore, if anyone is aware of any cricket teams that are in existence and are short of a player, please get in contact.

Ciao
Chris

Most Indians and Pakistani's do engage in cricklet on weekends and this timed of year cricket is extremely popular since you dont feel 55 C temps on yr back as in summer.

Hey Chris, welcome to the Kingdom! 

This place is a trip, for sure--hope your stay is a good one :)

hey all

Hi Chris and welcome k.s.a

i am abdu

i am from riyadh

i am 25 years

i work for king abdulaziz city for science and technology

i am engineer

i'd like to make friendshipe

e-mail:

[email protected]

Hey Chris, Well boytjie I hope you can help a fellow SA boertjie :) got offered a huge opertunity in KSA and need to find out more before I make up my mind. Please contact me if you dont mind. Ciao D

I just posted a Weekend Cricket plan, u can chk it here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=361827