Home schooling community

I intend to move to HCMC with my family in March. My wife has plans to home-school our 3.5 year old girl. Does anyone know of any home schooling community in district 4, 7 or 8?

Hi. I just red this very old post brought up by google. I'm thinking about spending some time (couple of months, years...) in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city and I have a daughter, who is almost six years old. I'm thinking about home education options, was just wondering if you managed to find a community or a different solution? How's it been going since you posted? Thanks.

Hello Rekus

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You could check out our business directory to find a list of institutions and private teachers who listed themselves : Education in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Rekus!

I'm a Filipina mom who moved in to Vietnam last year. I home schooled my 3 children using the School of Tomorrow Curriculum for one year. It is a blessing that this new academic year, I've found a private international school here using the same curriculum. They're going to school .

Are you using the same curriculum for your kid? In case you need any help, feel free to inbox me. I know a number of private international schools around who caters to home schooled children.

Cheers!

Shella