Newbie on a two year contract

Hey everyone,

I'm Angela, just arrived yesterday and I'll probably be in Dar for a while coz I signed a two year contract :D Apart from people I work with, I don't know anyone in Tanzania. So let's get to know each other, hang out, have coffee and whatnot. I don't have a local number yet, just shoot me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Send me your email address, whatsapp/viber :P

Cheers

overwhelmed by the replies i'm getting :P on pm. anyway, looks like a good group. making new friends is always a good thing when you're new to a place. and being on the same boat sometimes helps

hi! are you a filipina?here is my number.I am Filipino..0755179682

Hey there.. even im a newbie here, working as a graphic and web designer.. im in Arusha though.. msg me sometime.. [email protected] :)

Welcome.

As you are coming in , I am leaving soon.But i hope you have the same good times I have

welcome to the tanzania...

you can enjoy in tanzania..

from,
Giri
Indian

Hi Giri
I'm Kenyan & want to relocate to TZ. Tell me about securing employment, housing or if host families are available to welcome first timers? Is cost of living high.
Ahsante!

Hi Angela
How are you?

I am an Indian in Dar es Salaam since 2008. I can be your good guide in all respect.

I am working for a petroleum industry here.

If you wish to establish a contact with me, kindly send me message here.

Also let me know which area you are staying. I am in Upanga area.

Cheers!!!

Samir