My weekend sucks! How was urs?

Hi there,

How was ur weekend?
Well, I just came back from Bali for ummmm ... let say escaping (bad word indeed).
Been thinking about something fun in Jakarta, need new friends, new activities, new some easy convo. Because I can't stand for Bali trip twice a month.

Any cool group around this big town?

My weekend, work then city walk for pizza and coffee. Then watching TV with wife. Its her birthday tomorrow so will enjoy something nice. We dont do much else currently with her being 5 months pregnant.
Kinda nice, though a trip to anywhere sounds good at the moment.

Hi Luke, how are ya? Long time no talk.
Anyway, guess you're in a precious moment right now, waiting the baby. Glad to hear! :)

Hi D. Utari. I am good, but as you can guess rather busy. If you fancy a chat send me a message here.

Regards

My weekends are as fantastic as my weekdays.
I love living life so I make sure every day is amazing.

hello fellas here i am, any cool places to have fun? bars, clubs.. im coming on Feb 15 and i really dont know how i'm going to spend the crazy nightlife ? :P

this weeked was totally waste........i live in Taman Anggrek and all weekend cannot go anywhere due to flood :(

Spent my weekend in bed. Had fever since my arrival here in Korea,thank God I'm better now :D
Hope your next weekend is great!

Hi will be in Jakarta this weekend. Any female partner to hang around over the weekend? Say meal, movie etc?

Hope u gets better.

Kentucky wrote:

Hi will be in Jakarta this weekend. Any female partner to hang around over the weekend? Say meal, movie etc?

Why you want to hang out with females only...for meal, movie ETC??

It's not a dating side here....

Kentucky wrote:

Are you female or horny?

well... either female or horny.. at least you can pay attention that this thread is kinda outta date..

am I rite? or am I female or horny?

aabie ryan wrote:

well... either female or horny.. at least you can pay attention that this thread is kinda outta date..

am I rite? or am I female or horny?

Yes...............yes..................hmmmm

Guys weekends are for taking a short weekend break.  So try going somewhere every weekend. Make your life busy cos those weekends dont comeback!

aabie ryan wrote:

am I female or horny?

I understand you're a lady, but a gentleman can't possibly comment on the second part.

My weekend was lovely.
We went shopping on Saturday, but not until I'd taken my daughter swimming (WOW), and I took a chance to look at the technology stuff (But didn't buy anything)

We went to visit my wife's little sister, she's only 12, at her boarding school, then went shopping again.
I stuffed some cash into my wife's purse, then I took a chance to look at the technology stuff.
I bought a second hand UPS. Been fancying one for a while, and couldn't resist one at Rp100,000.

Mine was rather bland. But me and my girl lunched at Antipodean in Kemang. My first visit to the place, loved it and the food was pretty good. Anybody here frequent the place?