Newcomer in Bratislava what about meeting for a drink?

Hi everyone!'My name is Aleksandra, I'm from Ukraine.Arrived one month ago to Bratislava and actually don't know anyone. May be someone would like to go for a drink?

Hello Aleksandra and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.;)

Hey !

I will arrive in Bratislava this wednesday with a friend. We are two frenchies and we would be pleased to go for a drink anytime you want ;)

auguys wrote:

Hey !

I will arrive in Bratislava this wednesday with a friend. We are two frenchies and we would be pleased to go for a drink anytime you want ;)

then let me know when you will be here)

Happy New Year and hello Everybody,

There is a regular get together here in Bratislava at the KOLKOVNA Eurovea Pub Restaurant, every third Wednesday of the month making the next 16 January 2013 "8pm", organized under the banner of ‘Bratislava Expat Meetup' and in the blog of Meetups here on expat-blog.com.

You can find the pub easily on Google if you have not yet been to Eurovea, it's on the edge of the Danube river at the 'Old Town Point' of the shopping centre, or Google ‘Bratislava Expat Meetup' or have a look at kolkovna.cz and click on Eurovea

Looking forward to having a drink with you all.

Im also recently arrived to Bratislava. Would love to connect...

Thank you to everybody who came to last nights meet up, next one is the 20th of February 2013 same location, see you there for another excellent night.
From the head count we were 26 in total.

Edwin, were you there?  I didn't see you!

Hello John
Yes, that surprised me that we did not see each other, I spent most of the meet up at the table nearest the door with my back to the door.  I did not get a chance to speak to everybody, perhaps next time.
Hope you enjoyed it.
See you next time.

Hi Edwin ..... the irony of it is, I was probably stood or sitting no more than 2 metres from you all night, although I got chatting to a couple of people and didn't circulate as much as maybe I should have.  Maybe next time!!

I live here in Bratislava i am from north of Slovakia, if you are interested we could go for drink and little bit chat

Ivana

Hi
Are you already in Bratislava? 
I am Shaji from the UK working here for a contract with a school.  Tell me more about you.

Hi aleksandra. My Name is Natalia and i have met some very awesome people through this website so if you d still like to hang out and meet some cool people, get back to me or add me on facebook. My full name is Natalia Ursinyova :)