Regarding Lithuania Temperary Residence Permit

Hi all,

I am Gaurav Chavda from Surat, India. I just want to know that , I am planning to put up my file for Lithuania Temperary Residense Permit. I want to start my Tours and Travel office there. I am running my own office in Surat from last 12 years.

So, Please anybody let me know , is it viable to put my file for TRP.

Thanks.
Gaurav Chavda
surat
INDIA

Dear GAurav,
yes u must apply for lithuania, and get easy access for your business there,

My name is Aashutosh Tripathi, Living Dehradun Uttarakhand, India. I want to migrate for Lithuania with my family-

1. Can I get directly temporary residence visa for Lithania from here in India in Lithuanian Embassy ?
2. If yes, then what will be the documentary process step by step & what will be the total expenses (embassy fees) ?
3. What is the school admission period (month) of Lithuania, and in which month schools open.
4.Please reply me as soon as possible.

Dear Ashutosh,

Here are the answers to your questions.

1. Can I get directly temporary residence visa for Lithania from here in India in Lithuanian Embassy ?

It is possible to apply for TRP in LIthuanian embassy in India, but you need to have solid grounds to apply. For example having a company in Lithuania, or having employment there or some other solid reason.

2. If yes, then what will be the documentary process step by step & what will be the total expenses (embassy fees) ?

Well, your application will be reviewed for 6 months, and if all goes well, you may get the TRP card after 6 months from applying. Documents depend upon your reason of residence permit. Cost will be about 100 Eu per person for application.

3. What is the school admission period (month) of Lithuania, and in which month schools open.

September, that's the month when all academic activities begin here.

Good Luck!

Actually Your application will be reviewed less. may be 4 months maximum.

based on my experience the institution here in Panevezys Lithuania . will be granting my TRP this coming november 1st i apply for it last august 27 i think :) hehehehe .