New to Bombay, looking for friends. Please advice!

Hi,
My name is Marek.
I'm originally from Czech Republic, Europe.
I use to live for 6 years in California, USA and later partially in Yucatan, Mexico.

I want to explore India, I never been before. I will travel in this interesting country until mid April.
I plan to travel from Bombay to Kerala and southern parts of India.

I 'll' arrive to Bombay on January 2nd. 2013 late night.
I'm looking for a new Indian friends and also for foreigners living in India to get some advices and info.

I'm artist and designer, so I would like to to meet some local artist for some idea exchange and possible cooperation.

Do you know about some cheaper, but clean accommodation in Bombay for a few days from January 3rd?
Thanks for any advice!

Marek
www.facebook.com/marek.fisar

Welcome to Mumabai

you can find few good cheap hotels near CST railways station

Where you are statying now?

Hi MILELI,

I had luck and met a great person on-line. He let me use hus appartment in Mumbai for two days.
I'm in Goa now.
Have a nice day!
Mark

thats really cool.

wow you are in Goa, one of the best place to visit
in India.
I think you will have wonderful time in Goa and you
will like coming back to home.

I had a wonderful visit in Goa last year

Enjoy buddy

Hi Marek,

Are you still living in Mumbai, or have you moved to Goa? I have just moved here two days ago from Ireland. Im staying in navi mumbai which is a n hours train from mumbai city.  Hopefully ill be able to move closer to the city soon. Im doing an intrenship here for a month or two depending on how it goes. Im looking forward to exploring Mumbai, and the rest of Inida in the summer. It would be great to meet up if your still around, and get to know the city better.

Cheers,
Caroline.

hey marek

try www.hostelworld.com

regards

Hey!

Firstly welcome to Mumbai, its a bloody cool place and I love it so.
I live in Bandra West and I've been here since November as an expat. I am also a artist from England and have been doing art non stop since I got here. I'm currently looking for places to sell/give my work before I move in March!

Fancy exchanging some art ideas?

sharxmain:
how much are you planning to sell the said mentioned at ?

Hi Caroline.

I hope you must be enjoying your stay at New Mumbai.

From which institute you are doing internship?

Have a nice time

Regards
MILELI

Hi Mileli,

Im really enjoying my work here in Mumbai, thank you. The internship is within the psychology department at MGM hospital and with Aarambh NGO. Im sure I will learn so much from this experience and Mumbai is a great city! I just cant wait to see more of it.

Hi Caroline,

Nice to hear that you are enjoying Mumbai city.
which are beatufiful places of Mumbai is visited so far?
do you speak Hindi ?

Cheers
MILELI

Hi Marek.
I hope you are having a good time in Mumbai. I am living in Navi Mumbai, andusually go to Mumbai on weekends with my friends. If you like to drink a beer someday, sen me a message.
See you!

Hi,
Thank you for your messages!
I'm at Calangute, Goa now.
I would like to visit Kerala.
I will be back in Mumbai in the bigging of April. Let's meet for a dinner! :-)

... or join me and travel together!

Mark

Thank you Marek.
I already visited Goa and Kerala. Both are incredible places!. So, see you in April for a dinner, and some špivosš! (I was in Praha, hehe.

Hehe! Tak to je dobre!
Jdeme na pivo! .. in April!

Check out my photos from Imdia at facebook:
shortlink: http://fisar.net/india
and Mexico: http://fisar.net/mexico

Hi Caroline,

Hope u doing well. I moved back here a few years ago.  It must be a hassle travelling by train to mumbai. I live in south mumbai.  Should definately catch up......let me know when is good for you:)) Be well.