Spain

Hi All,
I traveled to spain on a business trip 2 years ago and this is how i got introduced to the Spanish charm. Ever since, Iv been traveling there quiet a lot - last year did around 7 times.
As i discovered, Spanish people are simply amazing - very friendly, helpful, KNOW how to enjoy life, loud (in a good way :)) and so many more qualities.
The purpose of my message is to get in touch and socialize with spanish people here in lebanon, otherwise i'll just keep on heading to spain and my wallet cant afford it anymore :)

Merry Christmas,
Marc

Welcome to Expat.com Marc!:)

Do not hesitate to take a look at the Hispanic forum.

Harmonie.

tks Harmonie :)

merciiiii qué lindo escuchar hablar así de España!!!!! :)  my boyfriend is lebanese but actually he looks spanish lanno he likes so much the spanish culture and the croquetas and the tortilla española :) by the way ana i feel the same with lebanon and the people !!! I miss lebanon and my lebanese guy ! also the mountain and the sea are really nice overthere!

Ohh so u do speak well all other language.n arabic too  :)
I used to hav a spanish girlfriend and was SO in lov with spanish culture: jamon, sangria, flamenco, everything! U people know how to live.
Listen i rarely check this website and it also says my inbox is full.do u want to use facebook? My name is " marc hawat"
There are so much questions to ask u :)