Looking for a good photographer, good places to eat...

and a store, which sells bicycle bells...
can anyone help me please :)?

What district are you staying now?
So i can help you in a better way

Ha ha... you wanna buy the bicycle or the bell only??? ha ha... funny that I've never heard anybody want to buy that.. :)... check some shops selling/fixing old bicycles or some men fixing bike on the streets. I think they'll have some for ya :)))

Places to eat? depend on what do you want to eat. Viet food, French, Spanish, Japanese or what?

There are a couple of bicycle shops on Le Thanh Ton, about 100 metres from the end by the New World Hotel. Another is Martins at 107 Vo Thi Sau (turn left off Ha Ba Trung).

Best restaurants are the busy ones, even the street vendors, as the food doesn't have time to go bad and people never return for a dose of food poisoning.

Guaranteed good prices, clean and wholesome food is Nhu Lan on Ham Nghi. Easy to find. Near the river end of Ham Nghi there is SaiGon's tallest building - Nhu Lan Restaurant is right opposite, been there for years. Nhu Lan is also a bakery and a manufacturing delicatessen that supplies to many supermarkets up and down the country.

Photographers are all over. Passport photo's go to 46 Nguyen Hue, the store name is 46, too; studio photographers ar all over. They have many choices of back ground, cloths for women and suit jackets for men (just don't wear a T-shirt, looks strange with a suit jacket.

i'm a great photographer :) hit me up. I'm here until my next project in February.. bored out of my mind

In the Hanoi.
you no need the bell wich is no body listn or care... :P:P