Meet up group in Pune

Hi everyone. Lets start 2010 as we mean to go on, meeting and making new friends.

Is anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis in Pune, share experiences, get to know each other, etc. If so please mail me and let me know. 

Will get something arranged.

Hope u r visiting ur blog

yes lets have a group meeting.. Unless there already is one and then please let me know..I just bought an oven to bake homemade American cookies and cakes..So I will bring goodies..I am in Koreagon Park area...

nice idea is indian man allowed...i leave in pune and m a photographer

New in town and living in Kalyaninagar.

Would be great to meet up and make new friends - expat life is pretty lonely until you get established.

Any thoughts / meetings please let me know!

Thanks,
Rob.

hi makarand
do u like to meet me or  chat with me
serch me on fb makarand nashikkar
thanks

Hello everyone!
well, it's getting hotter by the day and really evenings are the time to chill out.
my friends and i are planning a party around the coming weekend, so all those interested may join up.
tips on venue, cool locations, weekend getaways are most welcome...ciao !

YES MY WIFE &/OR  WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IN PUNE. TO BEGIN WITH I CAN HELP
1. IN FINDING A GOOD DRIVER IF REQUIRED BY ANY MEMBER
2. IN SUGGESTING RELIABLE BROKERS IF ACCOMODATION IS REQD
3. IN SUGGESTING GOODS FOR LADIES WHICH MY WIFE CAN SUGGEST WHERE TO GET THEM

Hi and welcome on board BIRBAL!

I would suggest you ro post an advert on the Pune forum for better visibility! Can you please avoid using caps lock when posting on the forum as well?

Thanks and regards!
Armand

Hey guys the best thing to do would be join an expat club like "Everything Expats" or something.  They have some really good meetings and the creator of this group has tie ups with some real cool eating places.