Pregnancy help

Hi,

Please can someone give me some advice.... maybe someone who has been in the situation.

Ok, so I have been living in egypt nearly two years with my egyptian husband and just found out I am pregnant. I am in England at the moment for a vacation until beginning of January.

So I will be coming back to Egypt whilst I'm pregnant, however I will be returning to England to deliver the baby.

So what I'm wanting to know is, how does this work in Egypt do they provide regular unltrasound scans like the UK obviously I know you have to pay for all health care in Egypt, but should I feel safe that I will have regular checks.

Also does anyone know if at the ultrasound scans they can give you a picture etc.....
I have no idea, any help would be much appreciated

Thank you so much

You have asked the same in another topic you started: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=218598 .... If you want your topic back on top you just have to write something in it...

Sure you can have ultrasounds and all things like in the UK, but you have to pay for it.

Just go to a private hospital and ask what pictures and scans are available.

My cat was pregnant and had ultrasounds at the vet! so I guess they are available for humans too!

Please make sure that your marriage is done in court, and it is not an Orfy marriage, before that baby is delivered.

You decision to give birth in the UK, is right, has this will affect the ability to retain British nationality by your baby's future children.

If he/she is born in Egypt, his/her children won't be British citizens.