Visit Visa for Parents....

Hi Everyone,

Recently ( last wednesday 12-12-2012 ) i have applied for visit visa for my parents and checked the status online and this is what it has to say
تم التصديق على الطلب: ( XXXXX03 ) بتاريخ 2012/12/12 (غرفة الرياض)

google translation says

"The ratification of the request: (XXXXX03) on 12/12/2012 (Riyadh Chamber)."

Does it mean i have to wait for somemore time and check the status, or i can send this to the home country and get the visa stamped.

Coz earlier these things doesn't used to throw-up upon checking.

Anybody faced similar incidents???

Thanks...

I guess you should wait for atleast 2 days more as you have applied on wednesday, and logically speaking, they do not entertain any request on thursday and friday, so today is the first working day.

tycoonkhan wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Recently ( last wednesday 12-12-2012 ) i have applied for visit visa for my parents and checked the status online and this is what it has to say
تم التصديق على الطلب: ( XXXXX03 ) بتاريخ 2012/12/12 (غرفة الرياض)

google translation says

"The ratification of the request: (XXXXX03) on 12/12/2012 (Riyadh Chamber)."

Does it mean i have to wait for somemore time and check the status, or i can send this to the home country and get the visa stamped.

Coz earlier these things doesn't used to throw-up upon checking.

Anybody faced similar incidents???

Thanks...

Coz when we apply for business visa ( Khitab Daawa ) this is what appears when they give the approval, and same thing appeared on the family visit visa this time, that was the reason of anxiety and putting up on forum.

You should keep demand number  .and wait two or three days.Then enter the Foreign Ministry to inquire about the request for a visit.It will ask you to enter the application number, Igama number, and give you an immediate answer if rejection or acceptance.

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/MoquimServices

As salamualaikum
what it means تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ 09/06/2013 Recenlty i have applied for family visit visa and today i got this message could any one please guide me on this.
Jazak AllahU Khair.

it just means "we have recieved your application for visa on the above said date.."

My husband applied for my visit visa on 2july 2014. aftr waitin n waitin got dis msg on 21july.The ratification of the request: (XXXXX77) on 21/7/2014 (room mecca)."
now again waitin n waitin.
Nyone can guide wht to do n hw much more waiting

You guys need to wait for a few more days as the work resumed after EID holidays, there is a pile of applications pending and it will take time.

If the visa is refused, you will get a clear message saying the visa is refused. And if the visa is granted, you will have a clear page bearing the names of people for which the visa was applied along with a visa number.

Be patient and wait, it may take up to 7-10 days.

I may be wrong, but my understanding was, the visit visa is stopped until 10th of Hajj. Is it not true?

N aftr so much wait  gt da msg yestrdy Ministry apologizes for achieving demand
.... no reason y?
Ny one can tel wht mygt hve happnd?

Dey r taking applications.... rest Godknws

They never stop accepting applications. But, the main concern is about approving the requests which I believe is closed until 10th of Hajj. I wanted to know if any one was able to get the Visit Visa approved during last 1 month or so.

Dey closed their website btw 2june-2july ... nt takin ny application
Nw i applied fr 30dys visa.... fingrs crossrd

Dear Tim14,

Did you get visit visa? Please update.

I applied visit visa for my wife and chambered on 02 November 2014, the status changed to
تم التصديق على الطلب "was ratified on demand on 03/11/2014 from East Room.
Today is the 14th day after submission, but status remains the same.
Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait for? Everyone is telling usually it will take only 04-05 Days. Please guide me. My Profession in Iqama Is Funny Mechanic.

suji047 wrote:

I applied visit visa for my wife and chambered on 02 November 2014, the status changed to
تم التصديق على الطلب "was ratified on demand on 03/11/2014 from East Room.
Today is the 14th day after submission, but status remains the same.
Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait for? Everyone is telling usually it will take only 04-05 Days. Please guide me. My Profession in Iqama Is Funny Mechanic.

Brother be patient it takes time..i have applied from Al khobar..my 1st status was changed in 2 weeks.

Dear javed,

Did u get u r visa approved. did they called u for varification of docs @ mofa?

suji047 wrote:

Dear javed,

Did u get u r visa approved. did they called u for varification of docs @ mofa?

yes dear i got visa.and yes they called me at MOFA for verification.

I ALSO APPLIED FOR FAMILY VISIT VISA BY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ON 02 NOVEMBER 2014.FROM 03/11/2014 T0 TODAY ON 19/11/2014 I AM CHECKING REGULARLY VISA STATUSE.BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO CHANGE.SAME RESULT .I DONT KNW.HOW MUCH I WILL WAIT MORE.PLESE IF U KNW SOMETHING OR IF UR STATUSE CHANGE THEN INFORM ME PLEASE.(تم التصديق على الطلب

Sure brother...i am also in a similar situation. Waiting waiting...dont know how long. Anyway please inform if u get any reply.

Dear Nasser,

Did you got the visa?
Yesterday i got my visa. my status changed on 23rd and i went mofa kobar office on 24th morning and they asked original iqama and chamber paper.
Yesterday on 25.11.14 visa was issue.
Thank God.

Dear Suji

I am also applied visit and same statusتم التصديق على الطلب .

How they will call ...in the online status or by phone?

Dear,

Check online regularly, your present message will be changed to report in mofa office with iqama for verification. After verification next day you will get your visa. Everything will be online.

Dear
Thanks for your reply
Are we need to bring the original chamber stamped application paper to mofa ?.because I have only copy ..the original with my company

Regards

YES, We need to submit Original Chamber Letter @ MOFA. I don't think they will accept copy.
Get it from your company and keep it with you while verification.
I submitted Original to them, checked my iqama and kept the paper for their records.

u should wait my friend three days.one week.after when statuse chaneg then do some thing

hi friends

after 29 days my family visa status changed to تم استلام الطلب,

now 9 days is completed for getting this message but still i did;t get the visa please till me how much time it will take more.

thank you

jamshed khan wrote:

hi friends

after 29 days my family visa status changed to تم استلام الطلب,

now 9 days is completed for getting this message but still i did;t get the visa please till me how much time it will take more.

thank you

Just be patient you will receive visa soon,there a days lot of people applying and due to rush they are taking time.

I wanted to know from all who got the status unchanged with""  تم إستلام الطلب بتاريخ  "" after applying visit visa .

How much time will it take to process and what would be the next step, did you all got the visa ?

I applied and got the same status for more than 15 days now.

Please suggest me.

I did the CoC on 19th October and got the request activated. On 5th November, it was asked to produce my docs to the MOFA office. It was submitted and the status was quickly changed to "تم استلام الطلب " on the same day.

Does it take more time to get approved?