Pulau Sawarna

Hi guys!
Is anyone know about Pulau Sawarna. Still trying to find my destination for holidays. Thanks!

Wow, I don't get it..why did they call it "pulau"..  Thanks for your infos.
I'm looking for a dive spot not too far from Bogor.
Is there any good ones? 
Thanks

Morning!!!

Thanks alot Ika for your infos.
As I stayed in Ciawi in the past, I used to go to Pelabuhan Ratu which surfers were surprised.. Surf spot!
To avoid to take flights the nearest dive spot would be helpful..
Recently I got another info about a dive spot in
Ujung Genteng. Have u heard about that Ika? I googled it but infos from the person who's around are always helpful. 
For all expats, whatever the conditions of the dive spot we know that it's always good to feel again in underwater world after spending days in town like where I am currently travelling now.  Sawangan, Depok, bogor.. Aroung Jawa Barat.
It sounds creepy to dive in big blue while no one around but it's awesome to feel the adrenalin to discover! And it's also annoying the dive spots where u can find all tourists underwater....if u agree with me..
Looking for dive buddies who are around and like that kind adventures. let's hunt for unfamous dive spot!
I'll be in Jawa Barat until next year half of january. After trip back to Bali for my work only for 2 weeks. I'll be back here again.. I'm based in West Jawa.
I'm in "advanced" level. In Indonesia I dove in Lombok, Bali, Manado, and Komodo Islands.
Have good day all! Cheers!