Feeling lonely and old.

Denise in Denver wrote:

IT is called Internations.. it is on the web,, it is great for meeting people and it does not cost must per month to join and they have outings and activities,, it helps with the "I feel so alone."

Hello Madam,

Its human nature to be alone and lonely....but we are so scared of it we started giving confidence to ourselves that we are not alone ...when we are with family,friends,colleagues...relatives...etc..We can't be able stay in a lonely place,but the basic we can't change coming here alone going from here alone....

Regards,
anil

Denise in Denver wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried Internations website,, they seem to have a lot of different places all over the globe that have groups that meet and have breakfast and travel together.  Try that.. I am a member in Quito, Ecuador.

Thanks and I will try to find one.  :D

After that inform me too abt that site....................... :D

OK but can you come in Sri Lanka  to have breakfast or travel together?? :P

mal wrote:

OK but can you come in Sri Lanka  to have breakfast or travel together?? :P

Ofcourse i will come............but breakfast and travelling in Sri Lanka at your cost...hahahaha :D

I would love to host good 'friends' like you, without thinking of my personal benefit! What is a breakfast? I will walk you to the beach every eve! :D

Hi, Are you really that old as to feel like it?.

Why have you not made friends in France?. Are french very different to German people?.

As I understand, you like dancing. What a petty I'm not there, otherwise I would definetely go dancing with you. I love it.

Where is your family? Are you just there working? . Why did you move to Farnce?.

Best regards
Edmundo

:)
Loneliness comes or you feel lonely when you are troubled or in some crucial situation which you cant solve it out.
But what we really need to understand is that sadness, happiness, loneliness is a part of life which we will go through.
The emotion Happiness exists only because there is another emotion called sadness.

Its better just converting it to some another form of Satisfaction........Just think " even though I am in trouble, I am making my family happy".

It makes you feel happy.
Try it.

Edmundo González wrote:

Hi, Are you really that old as to feel like it?.

Why have you not made friends in France?. Are french very different to German people?.

As I understand, you like dancing. What a petty I'm not there, otherwise I would definetely go dancing with you. I love it.

Where is your family? Are you just there working? . Why did you move to Farnce?.

Best regards
Edmundo

Hi Edmundo, you better quote the msg to whom you are replying. Otherwise ppl may misunderstand that was to me as my post was above yours.  :)

rameesraja77 wrote:

Its better just converting it to some another form of Satisfaction........Just think " even though I am in trouble, I am making my family happy".

It makes you feel happy.
Try it.

I don't have a family :(:sosad:

mal wrote:
rameesraja77 wrote:

It makes you feel happy.
Try it.

No mal you are wrong.........we all are your family.........

aryavrat wrote:

No mal you are wrong.........we all are your family.........

yes :cheers:

mal wrote:
rameesraja77 wrote:

It makes you feel happy.
Try it.

Mal - have you heard the song of Mohideen Baig - "Thaniwai upanne Thaniwai merenne" (Translation for benefit of English speakers since this is an Anglophone forum: "We are born alone, we die alone")?

Seriously makes one think.

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
rameesraja77 wrote:

It makes you feel happy.
Try it.

Mal - have you heard the song of Mohideen Baig - "Thaniwai upanne Thaniwai merenne" (Translation for benefit of English speakers since this is an Anglophone forum: "We are born alone, we die alone")?

That's true Farhaz......nothing we brought with us and nothing we can be able to take...we all came here alone and emptyhand and one day going in a same manner alone and empty hand...........

[Moderated: off topic]

Farhaz wrote:

"Thaniwai upanne Thaniwai merenne"

Heyyy am not serious... but wish I could live alone ;)

aryavrat wrote:

That's true Farhaz......nothing we brought with us and nothing we can be able to take...we all came here alone and emptyhand and one day going in a same manner alone and empty hand...........

There's a German saying, Das letzte Hemd hat leider keine Taschen, i.e. "Unfortunately, there are no pockets in your last garment". Meaning you can't take anything with you.

sree_405 wrote:

its common if we move to new place for some time..i think shangai very nice place to roam and enjoy..start see city you will feel better

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

+1 Mal......... :one

aryavrat wrote:

+1 Mal......... :one

what for Anil??

For showing the sign board of OFF TOPIC........... :)

El_Jost wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

There's a German saying, Das letzte Hemd hat leider keine Taschen, i.e. "Unfortunately, there are no pockets in your last garment". Meaning you can't take anything with you.

Quite true El_Jost. There are similar sayings every where, since this is the eventuality everyone will face.

mal wrote:
sree_405 wrote:

its common if we move to new place for some time..i think shangai very nice place to roam and enjoy..start see city you will feel better

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

But I think that post was not off topic.

I was kidding and half portion of that message is worthy too.........thanks Farhaz for making it noticeable.........

Dear Prashant.

You are late by 1 year 4 months and 6 days................and for that you have to go to Germany............

Regards,
Anil

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR