X-RAY MEDICAL TECH SEEKING WORK IN TRIPOLI

Salam,

I apollogize for the subject line being confusing.
My husband is a full time X-Ray Medical Tech here in the USA. We are curious to know if there are any open positions in an urgent care clinic or hospital in tripoli?. Does anyone know if they are hiring and how much is the pay? I think next year, more recruiting job opportunities in Libya will be noticable since they are barely getting on their feet. I thought I would start doing research now though. :-). Again, we are not currently seeking out a job, but just want to know the current work hiring status for this position as well as pay rate.

Thank you

Hello amandaburton1983.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Tripoli section? It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie,
I made some changes to my post. I tried changing the header but could not figure out how to do so.

Thats very good to post on Expat-blog. The recruitment in Governmental Hospitals are through Ministry of Health. You can try private hospitals too. I can recommend you the Al-Zahra Hospital which is 45 kms from Tripoli City.

amandaburton1983 wrote:

Salam,

I apollogize for the subject line being confusing.
My husband is a full time X-Ray Medical Tech here in the USA. We are curious to know if there are any open positions in an urgent care clinic or hospital in tripoli?. Does anyone know if they are hiring and how much is the pay? I think next year, more recruiting job opportunities in Libya will be noticable since they are barely getting on their feet. I thought I would start doing research now though. :-). Again, we are not currently seeking out a job, but just want to know the current work hiring status for this position as well as pay rate.

Thank you

Naiyersheen

Thank you for your helpful tips. Do you have a webpage for this 'ministry of health'? Sounds like a christian organization lol. Anyways, if you could share that with me that would be wonderful.
Salam

Check your inbox pls