Buy Local business

cordailes greetings,

I have a ask some:

_If a foreigner acquires a Local business in Kenya
(Nairobi) kind Big restaurant, or similar.

I can fire all personnel, ( for sample 20 peoples )
for hiring new staff to my choice would,
without having to pay compensation ?¿,

asante sana. :).

pinguinoma wrote:

cordailes greetings,

I have a ask some:

_If a foreigner acquires a Local business in Kenya
(Nairobi) kind Big restaurant, or similar.

I can fire all personnel, ( for sample 20 peoples )
for hiring new staff to my choice would,
without having to pay compensation ?¿,

asante sana. :).

the idea would be to hire a company to rotate the entire staff,
every 2 months (maximum 3).

in theory employees (local people of Kenya have continuous work, but the geographic location will never be the same).
chile is very common in this system :)

Hi,
i think all the hiring and firing largely depends  on the terms of the employment contract among other factors.

rachelnaj wrote:

Hi,
i think all the hiring and firing largely depends  on the terms of the employment contract among other factors.

greetings. :)
How you been, I hope very well. soon we will see, :)

,.  I mean is that I do not hire people contract , a contract
company, and the company that the issue of the hiring of persons. convenient system if we think for example to businesses that operate only for three months in a year, or similar system ( it would be very bad for locals )

hi. depending on the agreement /contract that the former employer had with the employees.you may have to read through the contract to see what it stated. i.e whether you were to take over liabilities of the former employer or not. if the contract is silent on these, you can go ahead and fire and let the former employer deal with the payment issues.for any more legal help, feel free to get in touch with me for assistance. cheers.

Hi Pinguinoma,

am well,thank you.

In the case that you only need people for certain times of the year and not all the year round,i would reccomend that you outsource the labour.Its cheaper in the long run and you dont have to worry much about employees issues.you only deal with the company u outsourced them frm and they in turn take care of any matterrs arising.

Cheers

16/01/12.
Before you Buy, the current owner has to settle their pay, Compensation & all other dues as in your Country.
Then You can Hire who you want.

What kind of restaurant do you intend to operate.

Ramesh Shah