Work Visa for Saudi Arabia!

How can I get work visa for Saudi Arabia? I wish to relocate to Saudi Arabia, I have been searching for job to relocate to Saudi Arabia but companies are denying my application because of Work Visa issue, I have been contacted by few professionals who have suggested me to get a work visa and then they will be able to help me finding a better opportunity to relocate to Saudi Arabia with Family.

For  your reference, I have 10+ years of working experience, which includes experience i have gain from working in Saudi Arabia and Dubai. By profession I am manager revenue assurance and my expertise are in the field of Credit Control & Revenue Assurance.

Looking forward to hear sincere advice on it please.

Regards,
RK

Dear RK,
See there are two ways (i) you keep on applying online and connect thru linkedin (ii) Get a Azad visa and come here personally and visit the companies in person like stc, mobily, saudi Ericsson & zain. If they hire you on their visa, you can request transfer and legally settle. If not, at least you can work.
Regards

Thank you for your suggestions, Yes I am actively searching for jobs through contacts and LinkedIn, but I Guess will have to wait for the right time when ALLAH has written rizq for me. Insha ALLAH.

I am also wishing a company to hire me and process their own visa for me.

Kindly keep an eye around if you finds something do let me know please.

regards,
RK

RKShahbaz wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions, Yes I am actively searching for jobs through contacts and LinkedIn, but I Guess will have to wait for the right time when ALLAH has written rizq for me. Insha ALLAH.

I am also wishing a company to hire me and process their own visa for me.

Kindly keep an eye around if you finds something do let me know please.

regards,
RK

yeah sure. best of luck