Help to understand the arábic culture

Hi, i need Help to develop my job, im public relation and marketeer, i need to understand the insight into feminin arábic  public needs; desires and percepcions; what changes are occuring  in consumer Live StyleS; need understand consumer behavior for luxury brands - beauty
If someone can Help me i ll apreciate
Thanks
Best regards
Bernardete

Hello Bernardete, I am here in Tripoli Libya, working as a Manager with customer Relationship responsibilities, if you are asking about here, yes it is a heaven for good quality Producer in Fabric and other daily needs Stuff. People are her are friendly, they respect everyone. like for examples if you want to cross the road, they will stop their cars, allow you to cross the road, Customer here never care about prices but they need good Quality. trends changing not too  much fast here. Businessman are very good and honest, no issues related for payments or else.
thanks and please share your views it will help a lot for others also.

Luxury brands in cosmetics arent very common but not completely unknown either....i havent been in Libya for long but from my experience of visiting the market in Benghazi, Bin Jawad & Ras Lanuf...building a specific brand's demand is difficult as you dont see any huge billboards or posters for cosmetics items featuring women....

If you can get in touch with one of the Libyan TV channels or check any international TRP rating for other MENA channels you can focus on the products advertised there which gives you some penetration in the local market....

Another issue i see is logistics cuz just to get your product showcased in stores all the way from Tripoli to Benghazi along the coast is a pain.

Not sure how this information will relate with your PR responsibilities....but hey doesnt hurt to share.

cheers!