Visa for Turkey while staying in Libya

Hi Guys,

Can anyone of you guide me on the process to get a tourist visa for Turkey to visit Istanbul for a couple of days while being in Libya.

I am a Pakistani national and currently based in Ras Lanuf, appreciate your help.

cheers!
Fahim

I guess you know that Libyans don't need a Visa to go to Turkey, but I don't know about Pakistani or residents of Libya, your best shot will be calling them directly here is a copy and paste from their website:

Address:
Shara Zaviya Dahmani
P.O.Box: 947
Trablus-Libya
Telephone:

+218 21 340 11 40 / 41 / 43 / 44

Konsolosluk Şubesi
Telefon: +218 21 360 15 60
Telefon/Faks: +218 21 360 15 61
[email protected]
-

Hi Fahim,

I hope you are enjoying good time in Libya. Dude you need visa to visit Turkey. Before, Pakistani citizen gets visa on arrival but now you need visa prior. But it is better to speak with Turkish Embassy in Tripoli.
Hey by the way Libya is great place to visit you may find many places like Sabrata, Leptus, Green Mountains and Ancient Roman architect. So let the things get settle down you will find Oasis in sahra :)

Take care bro

Riz

Thanks alot guys....will do just that!

@Riz its gone from nice to chilly really fast here, some of my colleagues have suggested the places you mentioned. We will start planning trips in a month or two....hopefully by that time Libyan govt will have more control and things will be even more organized.

cheers!