HALLO FROM SEMARANG

HI GUYS,

GREETING FROM SEMARANG

hello there.from kuwait

HALLO, NICE TO KNOW YOU

SALIMYA,

MAY I KNOW ABOUT YOU

Yes.I am expart in kuwait.Living in salmiya.I am working in kuwait since 1990.let me know about you.If you want know more i well tell you later.

I SEE. AND SO SORRY, I THOUGHT YOUR NAME IS SALIMYA.
I AM AN INDONESIAN. LIVING IN SEMARANG, MID JAVA, INDONESIA

WORKING IN LOGISTICS COMPANY. I AM 40 YEARS OLD. YOU MAY CALL ME DEWI

My name is nipu.do you like to take e-mail address.

SURE

[email protected]
Let me know about you more.

Hello Dewi you here me.

YES NIPU
I HEAR YOU

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL ADD. BUT I DONT HAVE ANY HOTMAIL.
LET ME TO SEND YOU MESSAGE FROM MY YAHOO.

no problem.I think better create a new Hotmail.so we can send mail each other personally.tell me about your personal life.

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, I AM 40TH YEARS OLD WITH 3 KIDS.
WORKING. AND A HAPPY PERSON.
MAY I KNOW ABOUT YOU. THANKS

I am 46yr old but not looking.i am living in kuwait with my wife and two children.I like a good friend whom i can share my feeling
may be you are the one. still i don't know.

HELLO

YEAH NIPU
TIME WILL PROVE WHO WE ARE AND HOW GOOD WE ARE AS A FRIEND

WHERE ARE YOU WORKING IN KUWAIT

I AM A SINGLE PARENT. I AM SINGLE AND VERY HAPPY WITH THAT

PLEASE BE FREE TO DISCUSS ABOUT ANYTHING WITH ME. AS I LIKE TO DISCUSS MANYTHING ABOUT LIFE AND HUMAN NATURE.

MY KIDS ARE 12 YEARS OLD GIRL, 10 YEARS OLD GIRL, AND 7 YEARS OLD BOY

you are true.i like true.See i can tall you about myself all lie.But i try to talk true if anybody like me she will like me as i am.i am also looking to told about true.this one of reason i like to friendship with you. if you like.

NIPU,
WHY WE HAVE TO NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.
FRIENDSHIP WILL BE GOOD WHEN YOU ARE HONEST AND TRUE

I am working a medical company as a senior purchasing coordinator.My daughter is 16 my son 12yr.

dewi you are right.But lot of people you will find they are cheat.Oh Thursday and Friday i will be not in office so i will miss you. Sunday to Wednesday i will be office from morning 8:00am to 3:30pm.now kuwait time is 2:25pm

I SEE. NOW I AM AT 6.20 PM
YOUR SCHEDULE IS NOTED. WE CAN CHAT WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE.
SO WE HAVE ABOUT 4 HOURS DIFFERENCES

i know that.again please try to create a new Hotmail.so i can or you can write each other even we are offline.What about your husband.You are from Jakarta.

I am sorry i didn't tell you i am from Bangladesh.Working in Kuwait.Tell me about your childhood how you grown up.

Dewi you here me.

WELL, I AM GROWING IN NORTH SUMATRA, CONTINUE MY STUDY IN JAKARTA, CITY OF INDONESIA. MARRIED WITH A MAN FROM SEMARANG MID JAVA IN 1999, WE MET IN JAKARTA. THEN LIVE IN SEMARANG SINCE MARRIED. WE DIVORCED IN END OF 2011.

MY BACKGROUND WAS A SECRETARY IN JAKARTA AS I GRADUATED FROM SECRETARY COLLEGE.

WELL NIPU, IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU CALL A DESTINY.
MY MARRIAGE DESTINY MUST BE ENDED BY END OF 2011, THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT IT.

I DONT WANT TO REGRET OR DWELL FURTHER ABOUT IT AT ALL.

LIFE FOR ME IS GOING FORWARD

I born in Dhaka capital of Bangladesh.I complete my graduation fro Dhaka university.Then i come to Kuwait. I childhood was very nice still i remember that days.All of my friend i am missing them i miss my country to to much.

NIPU, I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELING
BUT MAY I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY TO CREATE COMMUNITY FOR PEOPLE FROM BANGLADESH IN KUWAIT. MAYBE IT WILL HELP

I am sorry i will never ask about your marriage life.I am sure you are so strong woman.You will success you life with your cute children's.

HEY, NO NEED TO SORRY.
WE HERE TO LEARN EACH OTHER ABOUT LIFE. TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE.
I AM GLAD TO SHARE ABOUT MY MARRIAGE.
TO BE HONEST, WE ARE NOT GOOD IN TAKECARE OUR MARRIAGE THAT IS WHY IT MUST BE ENDED. HE HAS HIS WOMAN NOW.
FOR ME IT IS GOOD TO HEAR HE HAS HIS LIFE. AND I FEEL BETTER AS A WOMAN AFTER MY DIVORCE.
SO NO SAD IN THIS CASE. THIS IS THE FACT.

NIPU, I WILL SIGN UP A HOTMAIL ADD LATER AND SEND YOU AN EMAIL.

THANK YOU FOR THIS NICE DISCUSSION. VERY NICE TO KNOW YOU.
HOPE THIS WILL BECOME A VERY GOOD FRIENDSHIP IN THE FUTURE.
MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY

I WILL OFF NOW AS I AM GOING HOME.
TAKECARE. GOD BLESS YOU.

i told you you are so strong woman.Why you told me to i will share with my Bangladeshi community.I know you are fer from me it's never mind.see im shearing with you. today i feel very good.

you take care too.Give my regards to your children's.Tow days i can't talk to you.Hope you will send me mail and write about you and write about me lot.thanks for your all command about me.bye bye.

Hello JDewi and welcome to Expat!

I moved your post on the Java forum for more visibility.

PS: Please, please! Lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie,
Greeting from Semarang
How are you

Good morning Dewi.How are today?I thought today when i come to my office open my Mail i will find mail from you.Take care friend.How is your children's.