Looking job as bartender / head waiter in macau

I am Ben, i am french.
i looking job in a restaurant in macau as barender or head waiter.
i am young but i 've good cv ( diplome and experience already in macau 2010 nd 2011)

Thank you.

Ben

Hi Ben, could you please post your advert in the section Jobs in Macau? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Akhil Niraula
ktm-35,Nahakatti(Nepal)

I am seeking a job that involves working in Food and Beverage Department(Bartender) and providing customer services to customer.

Academic Qualification
+2
S.L.C from Government of Nepal Board.           
Experience and Training
Food and Beverage basic course from Nepal Academy of Tourism and hotel management may22,2000 to nov30,2000.
Has been working aboard in Himalayan restaurant four flage since 2005 oct to oct 2011.
Has been working Bartender in Hotel Grand Lisboa june19,2012 until aug30,2013

Hi,im queen zorayda dela cruz ,female,27 years old from philippines,lookin for a job as bartender here in macau,ive worked in hongkong for 3months.i never experience to work as bartender but im willing to learn and train even without salary during my training...
My last visa is june 16 + 10days here in macau,,im single,5' height,38 kls,can speak english.
Thank u....

Hi qzdg,

Please note that this is a very old thread (2011).
I will advise you to post your job request in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Macau section please.

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I m Edward, Taiwanese Canadian, speak English, Chinese mandarin, and abit Cantonese, 178cm 75 kg, experienced bartender.
looking forward to work as a bartender in macau.

PS: i have taiwan passport and canada passport, also 台胞證

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

hi!i'm jhay r 29,seeking for a job as waiter/bartender,recently work here in the philippines as bartender for 5years and i have alot of experience on duties to both bar and dining area.
     i'm looking forward to work with.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello jhayar and welcome on board :)

Please drop an advert in the appropriate field : Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Macau

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post an ad in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct