Salary expectations

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to the forum, thanks for taking the time to read this.
I've been looking for work in Bali. I'm a hospitality professional of 20 years, chef, operations manager having owned my own successful restaurant.
I have a company interested in my services. They have asked me what my salary expectations are?

I have looked into the company, they look great, the job perfect for me. I'm waiting on details of whether accommodation, phone and motorbike are included or allowances given. Haven't bothered that much about relocation costs, but a bit of help would be nice! They are organising KITAS of course.

So, the topic that most seem to not want to talk about- Money.

What should an expats expectations of a salary be in Hospitality? I know its a hard question. I've asked everyone I know with ties to Bali, and no one can answer.

Please help!!

Also, if I have KITAS, does that enable my wife and two kids to come with me? (were all australian nationals).

Thanks for your help.

Dan

Hello Dan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you'll get some responses from other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Dan,

How long is a piece of String ?
But I get your drift I think your expectation for that level of management should be based somewhere between 30 40 Mill RP  $3-4 K
per month.

If your new employer gets your Visa, it will be easy to include your family, This would also make it much easier for the children to get into a good school
Mate Iam sorry I must cut off here got to Run but later today I will come back to you with further detail. I will arrive in Melbourne next week if you wnt to meet face to face thats ok

Best Howard

Thanks for the advice Howard.

I've indicated to them thats what I'm after, we'll see how it pans out.

I do have a listing going into the Advertiser next week and am on Global Expat, so we'll see if anything else pops up.

Thanks again

Hi Dan,
Tks for the response Please DO NOT say on the open blog who is the potential employer.While I am not involved in the Hospitably industry here in I am a member of Rotary we no less than12 members who hold GM positions here in Bali Plus the Current chairman of the Bali Hotel Association so my advise was a researched estimate.

Can you tell me where your located in Melbourne,?? I arrive next Week 12th December & I am very happy to meet and answer any question you or your family may have about living in Bali

Best  Howard