Planning to buy Dodge Durango 2012...Will it be a wise decision?

I'm worried about the spare cost price...any idea whether is it very expensive?

i too believe that the spares will be expensive + maintenance cost also will be on the higher side. on top of it, it will fetch a poor resale value

I know Azhar but the look of the car is very captivating. The price is even cheaper than its competitive SUVs.
How about Ford? Which one do you prefer, among Ford, Dodge & Jeep?

Why dont you choose GMC Envoy?

GMC Envoy is only available second hand. Envoy has been taken over by Terrain.

Yeah then you can go for a clean second hand GMC Envoy.

By the way, what is the price of brand new GMC Terrain?

Couldnt you afford it?

it should have a warranty?

I'm a Ford man.  My trucks and SUVs are always dependable, resalable, and easy to repair...which is seldom necessary.

thecarconnection.com/overview/ford_explorer_2012

Trivia:  Dearborn, Michigan (Ford headquarters) has the highest Arab population in the U.S.A. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn, … _Americans)

i will say Ford is the best against the other two.

azhar_bf wrote:

i will say Ford is the best against the other two.

However here in Saudi second hand prices of Ford vehicles are very low comparing to GMC, Toyota and this means that when you try to sell your Ford, you will lose money. So (even though I donot like Toyota cars) my advice will be again GMC and Toyota.

Guys,
Finally made up my mind to go for Toyota RAV4 2013 Standard (4X2). Is there any Toyota showroom where I can find bank booths (like Honda, GM etc) or  by force I've to take under the leasing program of Abdul Lateef Jamil??

Upal wrote:

Guys,
Finally made up my mind to go for Toyota RAV4 2013 Standard (4X2). Is there any Toyota showroom where I can find bank booths (like Honda, GM etc) or  by force I've to take under the leasing program of Abdul Lateef Jamil??

You may take a quotation from ALJ (cash quotation) and take it to your favorite bank. No one can force you :)

Dogde is strictly no no, Parts is available only on monopoly. No discounts what so ever.

Ford is great in terms of reliability and parts / maintenance.

I liked dodge durango 2013 , 6 cylinder,
No idea about availability of spear parts in saudi

How about the ACADIA of new GMC, is it  good for the spare part if i want to buy the second 2013-14 ACADIA

My old driver had a Durango He hated it and I remember it was always giving him trouble. He said american cars tend to overheat in Saudi. And that dodge spare parts are hard to find here.

Think about MAZDA CX9 Full option
I have it
it is perfect

Anopes79 wrote:

Think about MAZDA CX9 Full option
I have it
it is perfect

You are replying to a 2 Years old thread !! By now he must have got something :)