Meeting english speakers

Hi there,

I've been living in Lima for almost 2 months now and, because I don't wanna lose my English, feel the need to meet people who speak it and would be willing to meet and have a good time swapping stories.

If you are interested, please let me know by private message!

Hope to see you soon :)

agent_nadg

Hello agent_nadg,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

How is life in Lima? Why did you choose Lima? Please do not hesitate to share your expat experience with others on the Lima forum.

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts.

All the best,
Christine

Hey there, my name is kapil i am interested in meeting refreshing our english i have been in peru for 3 months i live in san isidro so write me back if you are interested [email protected] or call me 985199512 take care  bye

Good morning
I have been here since Aug 15 and live in Miraflores. my email is [email protected]

Hello
My name is Jesse Urbina and I been in Lima for almost 4 years. I would love to have good english conversations I am originally from Texas. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from u soon.

Hi
Are u still in Lima? My name is Flavia and i would like to meet you,maybe drink a coffee together
:)

Hi Flavyva

I am happy to meet you too! I love coffee and I usually go to a Starbucks or Dunking Donuts shop. I am in the north part of Lima, but frequent other places like Jockey plaza, Miraflores, Centro Civico, San Borja, Mega Plaza, Plaza Norte among others. Let me know your suggestions and time. Enjoy and take care!!

Jesse

HI NAG i LOOK FOR A PERSON i CAN SPEAK ALSO ENGLISH AND SHARE HISTORIES i LIVE IN BARRANCO i COME FROM TH US AND LOOKING TO MET PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
HUGO
REGARDS

Hello I have the same problem  but I been here in lima for the past 3 years
My name is Enrique what's yours?

How can you send a private message here?? I think that's not possible.
Anyway... and how is that you are afraid of lossing your English?? Are you kidding me??

Hello everyone,

This thread being an outdated one from 2012, chances of getting a reply is really thin. so i will be closing this discussion and i invite you to create new discussions based on your queries on the Lima forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bhavna  :)

[Topic Closed]

Closed