It is safe to work in WABAG in Enga Province? Please reply

I got an offer to work in a Tertiary school in WABAG. It is safe to work there. The school offered me K5000 is this reasonable salary, they are going to provide me suitable accommodation. Please anyone there advise.

Hi bbajr1981 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

i don't think enga is very safe. it is safe, people are friendly and open but before you make your decision you have to consider this phrase "ENGANS ARE BORN WITH LOVE". This phrase tense them to fight every noe and then. they don't care about 'die', they took fighting as social game. im a pure engan but in this reason, i hate staying in enga.every time in a state of fear.

Its true that Engan Way of solving problem is true compensation and tribal fight but it has slowly died.

Wabag is safe to live and work.  People don't go around killing unnecessarily.  They are reasons for such behaviour ..only when it comes to extreme cases where people find it hard to handle.  They are not animals as most people outside think...!  You really need to be there to prove it or from someone who has being living there for so long and currently.

Why don't you give a try

Enga Ko Dai

Hi hilda.anasita142 and ronny langapu,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

Please note that this thread is a bit old and feel free to start a new one with all your questions and informations on the Papua New Guinea Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team